Zero Escape The Nonary Games Discussion

Novel21

So Zero Escape The Nonary Game have just come out on Steam and I wonder how many have plans to buy Zero Escape The Nonary Game? or have buy Zero Escape The Nonary Game?

I have just buy Zero Escape The Nonary Game and I have played the game, I love the game very much:D

Story are very interesting and character are interesting as well.

The truth it's at I have always want to play Zero Escape The Nonary Game on DS but I never got chance to buy the game and now I can finally play  Zero Escape The Nonary Game on computer.

That make me very happy:D

sorry for at I can't say much about Zero Escape The Nonary Game since I have just start playing the game^_^

If you haven't played them I strongly suggest to get them.

Me, I have played 999 on Android (not available on my country to begin with, so I'm sorry pals, this was back in 2015), I own a digital copy of VLR and ZTD on 3DS so I have played them all, so I'm not getting the pack. I'd prefer to get a VN I don't actually own elsewhere, such as Little Busters or Rewrite if they ever make their way to Steam (it's possible, maybe).

I also got slightly tired with the tried and tested formula with ZTD, so if this jumps to the next gen of consoles and it isn't available for PC in a tentative a new installment, probably I won't buy it.

I thought about buying it just du be finally able to play 999, I not sure yet though since i would have to import the US-vita version (I don't like Steam and the PS4 version is too expensive).
I didn't find any information if everything is on the Vita-Game-Card-Thing or I have to download some thing via PSN, aside from the problem with the Vita and multiple accounts I don't want to create a third PSN-Account.

53 minutes ago, Okarin said:

Why wouldn't the whole games be in the Vita game card? That sounds suspiciously like scam. You can't sell an incomplete product -aside from patches and DLCs.

It happens.

I have a few games which only offer the jap. voiceover as a DLC (Neptunia Rebirth 3, World of Final fantasy) and in case of the god Eater games, Ressurection was only a Downladcode in the box of God Eater 2 Burst (which was on the Vita-card-thing).

Edited by sarkasmus

• 3 weeks later...
On 3/27/2017 at 7:51 PM, sarkasmus said:

I thought about buying it just du be finally able to play 999, I not sure yet though since i would have to import the US-vita version (I don't like Steam and the PS4 version is too expensive).
I didn't find any information if everything is on the Vita-Game-Card-Thing or I have to download some thing via PSN, aside from the problem with the Vita and multiple accounts I don't want to create a third PSN-Account.

To my knowledge (but I'm NOT sure), TNG is on a single cart, everything.

Some games do it differently, for example if you get Final Fantasy X HD physically for Vita, there's only a digital code for FFX-2. At least in the West.

On 18.4.2017 at 7:28 PM, Funyarinpa said:

To my knowledge (but I'm NOT sure), TNG is on a single cart, everything.

Some games do it differently, for example if you get Final Fantasy X HD physically for Vita, there's only a digital code for FFX-2. At least in the West.

I already took the risk and imported it.

I'll see as soon as it arrives (should be this week).

Yes, cases like FFX or God Eater are the reason I'm worried. I'll add it later if eyerything is really on one cart in case somebody else is worrying about the same thing.

Edit: I got the game now, both are on the card.

Edited by sarkasmus