Nice to meet you!

BubbleTea

Hi there, since I finally got around to making an account I though I would introduce myself. :D

I've been torrenting VNs from Fuwnovel for a while now and I've been thoroughly impressed with the number of titles and the quality of most of the translations. I started becoming interested in VNs after watching/bawling my eyes out though Clannad: After Story. Since the story was amazing, I decided to give the VN version a go. I'm a glad that I did. Since then I've been interested in titles produced by Key, and I've played through Little Busters! and Rewrite. Other VN titles-wise, I've finished playing Utawarerumono, and I'm in the process of finishing Fate/Stay Night and Da Capo.

I usually spend more time watching anime or reading light novels and manga, and I have a MAL link if anyone is interested. My favorite anime of all time would be *surprise surprise* Clannad and Clannad: After Story, but there are many others that come close.

I'm hoping to help VN translations by being an Editor or Proofreader, so feel free to PM me if you are working on a project and have a opening in your group.

I'm not sure what VN I will play next, so I hope you guys will post some good recommendations. :)

It's nice to meet you all :D