[TEST DOWNLOAD] Duel Savior Justice

Kendjin

So I've been trying to get this to work as a pre-install for a while and I have tested it on a few of my own machines, which seem to work.

If anyone has some spare time, can you download and try running the game.

If possible, if it works or not, please post any info, ideally mentioning your Windows version

Duel Savior Justice Torrent

Also, I just wanted to mention, you need to set to 16 bit color depth if you want to use WINDOWED mode

If you are having issues with WIN 8 running it, can you try putting the contents of the zip file into the game directory and let me know?

DDHack - Modded Directdraw

For those who are running windows 8 are your sure you need to dualboot? Have you tried to to update directx first (add some of the older directx 9 libraries not included by default with windows 8) and then running the program in xp compatibility mode?

http://www.microsoft...ails.aspx?id=35

DDhack isn't a dual boot, its just a file you put in the folder, sadly I've not had anyone who has WIN 8 download the game and DDhack and let me know how it goes.

DDhack isn't a dual boot, its just a file you put in the folder, sadly I've not had anyone who has WIN 8 download the game and DDhack and let me know how it goes.

I had no luck on windows 8 with ddhack. Still the same directdraw error.

I had no luck on windows 8 with ddhack. Still the same directdraw error.

Thanks Luch :D

I'll see if there is a fix, but I've been doing some research and I'm thinking that windows 8 might simply not support the requirements for this game.

• 1 month later...

Hello there, have played this and alot of other of giga's other games before, happely i found this here and couldnt get it working threw the standard torrent wit hthe iso + patch. however after dling the preinstalled + patched you provided in this thread i ended up with the same issue that i have with Baldr Force wich is that when i get past the intro and the game loads the menu it auto kills the game.

I was hoping that someone here would know how to get by this, as i have had both the games working on previus reinstalls of win xp, but on this one it jus seems to not want to propperly work.

32bit win xp,  jap locale obv.

hope anyone can help me out ;)

Edit: nevermind, after i updated the CCCP codecpack they both started working, guess it was some codec conflict that made them crash. sorry for the hussle