Kara No Shoujo (1) Gallery (SPOILERS)

xGreyHound

Just follow this WT. The Normal Endings [note there are three] are both inside Nene's and Hatsune's routes. After clearing one of them, you'll probably have the gallery.

I recommend you playing through all endings anyway, since they all have something interesting to add to the plot. Toko's true ending is essential if you want to play KnS2

25 minutes ago, Silvz said:

Just follow this WT. The Normal Endings [note there are three] are both inside Nene's and Hatsune's routes. After clearing one of them, you'll probably have the gallery.

I recommend you playing through all endings anyway, since they all have something interesting to add to the plot. Toko's true ending is essential if you want to play KnS2

I already know how it ends because I have a terrible habit of spoiling things. Thanks, I will try that. 

1 hour ago, xGreyHound said:

I already know how it ends because I have a terrible habit of spoiling things. Thanks, I will try that. 

oh, I know how it is. Although I H-A-T-E spoilers, sometimes I go looking for info knowing that I'll be spoiled - like videos, images, etc.

Still, I think KnS can be enjoyed by its means not the ends [not the correct expression, I guess], and I hope you have a good reading even knowing the end. At least KnS3 still doesn't exist, so not everything is ruined yet :P

1 minute ago, Silvz said:

oh, I know how it is. Although I H-A-T-E spoilers, sometimes I go looking for info knowing that I'll be spoiled - like videos, images, etc.

Still, I think KnS can be enjoyed by its means not the ends [not the correct expression, I guess], and I hope you have a good reading even knowing the end. At least KnS3 still doesn't exist, so not everything is ruined yet :P

2017 :P

1 hour ago, Silvz said:

I mean all of the endings suck big donkey balls so it does not really matter if I know them all. 

2 hours ago, xGreyHound said:

I mean all of the endings suck big donkey balls so it does not really matter if I know them all. 

Well, about that I recomend you play them all. Since there's a little piece of the character's personality in each of them which you don't see if you stick to the true ends only.

I finished it a month ago and can tell you it worths the time.

17 minutes ago, Benji Price said:

Well, about that I recomend you play them all. Since there's a little piece of the character's personality in each of them which you don't see if you stick to the true ends only.

I finished it a month ago and can tell you it worths the time.

I'm sure they are the are, the whole game is ******* amazing.