Watch Me Play Games

solidbatman

Hey everyone. Ready for some shameless self- promotion? I am.

Anyway, now that I have a computer capable of actually playing games I can do something I've always wanted to do. Livestreaming. What will I stream? Anything I can. I have an extensive Steam library and a computer capable of streaming emulated games. VN streams will also happen.

So yeah, come watch how bad I am at video games and VNs. Click here for my twitch channel!

I'm always open to streaming suggestions. Also, keep an eye out for an announcement regarding my 24 hour Rewrite stream. If you are curious as to when or what I'm streaming, follow me on Twitch, or my twitter. Or you can simply check this thread.

I'll gladly sit around and watch you play games. Not like it changes my usual routine. :)/>You should stream Sims. Everyone loves Sims.

Sims is a game I'd have fun streaming, if nothing else to show how twisted I become in the pursuit of money.

I don't mind playing osu with you ;)/>Platinum disco is waiting for you.

hahaha no

Sims is a game I'd have fun streaming, if nothing else to show how twisted I become in the pursuit of money.

Where is this twisted Sims player giving us quality laughs?

3GbS7.jpg

You should make a streaming schedule for the likes of us. Yeah. That way this offline text won't be so interesting. :)

Where is this twisted Sims player giving us quality laughs?

3GbS7.jpg

You should make a streaming schedule for the likes of us. Yeah. That way this offline text won't be so interesting. :)/>

I'll post here ahead of time before I start streaming. I don't know when I'll do Sims 3, but it will be soon. Maybe Sunday? Tonight, I'll more than likely test commentary with some FTL or maybe Persona 3 FES. But i'll post here before I do.

Going to be streaming some Lunar Silver Star Story Complete in a few moments. Classic PS1 JRPG that was ported from the Sega CD. It features some fairly quality anime cutscenes, and good English voice acting for the time. Not sure how long I'll play.

Edit: I played it and got a game over in the first dungeon. gg

I usually spend at least one of two full days on the weekend to do game development work. If you stream then, feel free to drop me a tweet and I'll be happy to hop on and watch/listen B)/>!

Perhaps we can arrange an Unhack play through with you joining me for commentary one day? 0_o

If eroge, plz mute the mic.

Nope. I'm going to mute the VN and voice the H scenes myself. (I won't be streaming any H actually)

The game will hopefully get on Greenlight next month so when that happens yeah I could be in for that :)/>!

I look forward to it.

Also, thanks to those who joined me for the Xenogears stream. I had a lot of fun. I'll be streaming it on a regular basis now that I'm hooked. Hopefully we'll figure out the hell is going on in that game.

• 3 weeks later...