Looking for a translated [or VERY simple untranslated] VN with a stellar cast of girls

bigchips80

Just like the title says, I'm looking for a moege with an A+ cast of girls.  I've played and loved Grisaia, Majikoi, Princess Evangille, and If My Heart Had Wings.  Any suggestions?  I've been potentially looking at Noble Works and Koiken Otome, any suggestions on that or other works?  Also, I am not opposed to VNs with H-scenes; in fact, if they're well done, I prefer them.  Thanks!

Someone *glares angrily at mods* deleted all my recommendation list threads so I have to make recommendations from scratch again...

Haruka ni Aogi, Uruwashi no

Otome wa Boku ni Koishiteiru Futari no Elder

Suzunone Seven

Kamikaze Explorer

Sakigake Generation

Love Rec.

Minamijuujisei Renka

Koko kara Natsu no Innocence

World Election

Primal Hearts

Primal Hearts 2

Akatsuki no Goei (as long as you stick to the first game and the after-stories in the FD, as the Anzu path of the FD and 3 are much darker in tone and more difficult to read)

Akabanzu

Chuuning Lover

Welcome to Fuwanovel, and as for request that's awfully subjective here (I mean that I could just recommended that awful Water Closet VN because it has stellar cast of the girls there imo).

Back to the topic, if I may suggest untranslated one, then Flyable Heart (Read it untranslated ie in Japan instead using machine translated patch). Koi Resort and Dracu Riot should also will satisfied you here. Yoake and To Heart 2 was good if you looking more lighthearted one. Hope this recommendation will help you here.