Need alternative site for Untld VN walkthroughs

Zalor

So Foolmaker.net is down, which means that the one website I could rely on for walkthroughs of Untranslated VNs is down. If anyone knows another site I could use that would be great. Specifically, I am currently reading Midori no Umi, and would like a walkthrough for that. 

7 hours ago, Deep Blue said:

you can always google it, that's what I do all the time, just add 攻略 at the end (which means game guide)

for example 木漏れ日の並木道 攻略 

Lol, I forgot that 攻略 was the word for walkthrough. Before I started this thread, I googled walkthrough in katakana, but it didn't get me any where. Anyway, thanks :)

53 minutes ago, Zalor said:

Lol, I forgot that 攻略 was the word for walkthrough. Before I started this thread, I googled walkthrough in katakana, but it didn't get me any where. Anyway, thanks :)

well I forget the kanji too most of the time(or im too lazy to change the language into japanese etc etc) xD so I write kouryaku on google + the name of the vn and google being nice and all auto turns the romaji into the kanji xD

same thing when I want to search some lyrics but in japanese I add "kashi" and

puff "Did you mean: xxxxx 攻略 or xxxxx 歌詞"

you gotta love google