Sanahtlig "upgrades" to Windows 10: A Diary

sanahtlig

6 hours ago, sanahtlig said:

It's unsafe to connect to the Internet with an unsupported OS.  Anyone still using XP right now does so at their own peril.

This is one of the reasons why I upgraded a long time ago and truly I haven't had any of the issues why I seem to see people condemn Win 10, for me it's been working great and haven't had any issues running Vn's at all except for Duel Savior.

I for one have nothing against Windows 10 and it was also a free upgrade from 8.1 which was utter garbage, once I got notified I didn't even doubt it and upgraded. Maybe if I had been using 7 I would've thought it over a bit more but didn't have to on my desktop pc since it had 8.1.

My laptop though had 7 and I also upgraded there, once again had no issues either.

8 hours ago, sanahtlig said:

It's unsafe to connect to the Internet with an unsupported OS.  Anyone still using XP right now does so at their own peril.

That's more of a theoretical problem though. I don't know of any grave security hole in Win XP which didn't get fixed.

Also, you guys really think this will be the last offer for a free Win10? How many last chances for a free upgrade did we have so far?
Windows 10 will always be free. That's the damn point of Windows 10! We will have a new last offer in a few weeks again.