2 Truths and 1 Lie Game

Kaguya

i'll be starting katahane soon enough, i had no idea it was a yuri when i downloaded it, it shall be a fun ride

I'm still early into it as well, i downloaded it because i knew it was yuri though, Shoujo Ai is the best. But aside from that it's pretty relaxing and the characters are adorable and likeable

Also not participating for a while now because i want to read so i'll be leaving you guys for the time being, have fun~

You are correct.  I love Tsumiki and I REEEEEAAAALLLLLY want a plushie of her, but I can't find one in particular that I like, or a non-absurd shipping price.  Whenever I go to Japan I always try to find one, but I just can't seem to be successful in that area.

1- back when i was at my peek i read a volume of toaru per day sometimes two of them

2- toaru's seventh volume was out a day before my highschool admission exam, and i obviously ignored whatever i needed to study and started reading toaru.

3- the way i celebrated my last birthday was marathoning kanon with a few friends

• 4 months later...