Feel good moege/charages

NowItsAngeTime

Im always down for a VN thats cool is to make you feel good.. by that I mean by kinda inspiring, light hearted, fun slice of life stuff, or comedy optional as long as its not too wacky and over the top.

Some VNs that I think fit my criteria I read:

• MajiKoi
  • Hoshimemo
  • Edelweiss
  • Koisuru Natsu no Last Resort
  • Princess Evangile
  • Wanko to Kurasou

My vndb is on the side but I also have a visualnoveler if you want to see what Ive completed

https://visualnoveler.com/users/angetime/library

From Clephad recommendation above, only Koisuru Natsu no Last Resort that was translated (You already finished this). Otherwise, the rest of them was untranslated. And if you want for more recommendation based from your title, judging from your list maybe either Shuffle or Da Capo and the sequel would be good if you really like light VN. Or if you want more, I think I should recommended ToHeart 2 here. And if you in the mood for reading some Japanese one, maybe Flyable Heart. Hope my recommendation here help.

PS - Just checking your VNDB, and let me said welcome to Fuwanovel, NowItsAngeTime or if using your old name it would be superange128. I like your VN List and Best VN Character list back at Top 10 List in Gamefaqs. Thanks to promote VN at there, and look forward to your contribution here (Or if you just want to play around here, that's okay too).

37 minutes ago, littleshogun said:

From Clephad recommendation above, only Koisuru Natsu no Last Resort that was translated (You already finished this). Otherwise, the rest of them was untranslated. And if you want for more recommendation based from your title, judging from your list maybe either Shuffle or Da Capo and the sequel would be good if you really like light VN. Or if you want more, I think I should recommended ToHeart 2 here. And if you in the mood for reading some Japanese one, maybe Flyable Heart. Hope my recommendation here help.

PS - Just checking your VNDB, and let me said welcome to Fuwanovel, NowItsAngeTime or if using your old name it would be superange128. I like your VN List and Best VN Character list back at Top 10 List in Gamefaqs. Thanks to promote VN at there, and look forward to your contribution here (Or if you just want to play around here, that's okay too).

Oh my god I didnt think I'd find someone who actually read my Top 10 Lists here. That's always nice, thanks for the compliment that was the aim when I wrote those list but I feel like I could have done better.

And yeah I am either superange128 or NowItsAngeTime (whichever you prefer).