InvertMouse's art thread

InvertMouse

Everyone's having an art thread; I'm having an art thread!

"Dude, it's like two people."

Everyone's having an art thread; I'm having an art thread!

I'm finally freeing up from my game dev work (kind of). It's been a long time since I did any fanart, so I drew one of my two recent favourites; Chitanda Eru and Tokisaki Kurumi (/u\)~

emSh9GSh.jpg

Thank you everyone :)! I can't afford an artist for games that I make, so I'm trying to get better by doing some fanart here and there. Feel free to share opinions on how the drawings could be better :).

I'm obsessed with Tokisaki Kurumi as of late so there'll probably be more drawings of her :P~

I'm obsessed with Tokisaki Kurumi as of late so there'll probably be more drawings of her tongue.gif~

And holy cow is he not kidding. For all of you who follow InvertMouse on twitter... you know what I'm talking about.

KURUMI, KURUMI, KURUMI, KURUMI, KURUMI, KURUMI, KURUMI, KURUMI, KURUMI, KURUMI, KURUMI, KURUMI!

wink.gif

And holy cow is he not kidding. For all of you who follow InvertMouse on twitter... you know what I'm talking about.

KURUMI, KURUMI, KURUMI, KURUMI, KURUMI, KURUMI, KURUMI, KURUMI, KURUMI, KURUMI, KURUMI, KURUMI!

wink.gif

Oh my (/u\)~

I wanted to experiment with putting 2D art over a real life photo this time (may come to use in a future project). Here's Kurumi waiting in Time Square, Causeway Bay, Hong Kong B)/>:

noeib0dl.jpg

Oh my (/u\)~

I wanted to experiment with putting 2D art over a real life photo this time (may come to use in a future project). Here's Kurumi waiting in Time Square, Causeway Bay, Hong Kong cool.gif/>:

Just jokin' : ). In any case, this is a great pic! I think you already know this, but I have Unhack wallpaper on my phone atm.

Weeeeeeeeddyyyyyyyy!!!!!

Shcboomer, I do really really like HK man (/u\)~

Tay, thank you for using Unhack as your wallpaper! Really appreciate your support m(_ _)m.

Thanks Ryoji! Yeah, here's a new one. When I first saw Kurumi's first battle, this is immediately what I thought of XD:

xQxf7L1l.jpg

Who would win B)?

Thank you Ryoji! And yeah, I think so too, shcboomer :)/>~

Here's one of Yukino from Oregairu! I'm working hard to become that "2D girls in Hong Kong" guy :P/>.

oGVp1u8h.jpg

Looks pretty good, and you are certainly on your way to becoming the "2D girls in Hong Kong" guy.

• 2 weeks later...

Thank you for the support everyone m(_ _)m! Yeah, it'll take time for sure but I'll do my best :).

And now, my "2D girls in Hong Kong" adventures continues as Maki and Riko take a school trip to the World Trade Center of Causeway Bay B)!

exmENcOl.jpg

Love Lab is "just" a comedy show but it's my favorite anime this season. It's so relaxing to watch and I love the two main heroines. Their personalities go so well together!