Huniepop

TheGuy21

I know Huniepop isn't a VN or such, it's a hybrid of sort. A dating sim of sorts. But I'm kind of confused on the version of Huniepop I own.

You know how there's a "sex mini-game" after every 5th date at night? And when she climaxes, there's suppose to be a picture of her afterwards. Well here's the funny thing...the version I got shows the "top part" JUST FIIIIINNEE. Seriously, even half-way through the mini-game. But the bottom part...STILL has the Pantsu ON. Seriously. Search Huniepop pics, there are pics WITHOUT the pantsu after the mini-game. And...well, I kinda want THAT version or of there's like a patch for it. Also...some have like, the uhm...well, "stuff" after the mini-game WITHOUT PANTSU too. So if you guys can point me in the direction, I'd heavily appreciate it. Thanks in advance!

2 hours ago, Zenophilious said:

https://steamcommunity.com/app/339800/discussions/0/616198900649668367/

It's not illegal, people, it was posted by the developer themselves.  This one you can actually post  : P

Hahaha, your fault for scaring everyone. You delete download links in a speed of light.