Muv-luv Problems

ok so heres the Deal my Muv-Luv alternative Extra/ unimated isnt installing keeps saying i need second disk. il start with disk one in Virtual Disk drive D, then when it asks me for Dicsk 2 so i unmount disk one from VDD D: and mount disk 2 in VDD D: and i press ok, and it still asks me for Disk 2.

now i have already changed my region to japan time zone is set to Tokyo,Osaka. i have been told that the game runs on win 10 with NP but it seems im hving troubles is there a step im missing?

they say "app local" needs to be in japanese. most of the time you dont need anything else to be japanese. sometimes time has to be set in japanese but i know muv luv doesnt need its time in japanese.

your problem doesnt sound like its a pc setting. are you sure you downloaded the second iso correctly? what program are you using to mount them?

I actually had the same problem when I was installing the game with Amaterasu patch. If I remember it right, in the end I just installed the game in Japanese and only then applied the patch. Anyway, the best solution would be to install a virtual machine with Windows Xp and play the game in it. This way you won't have to deal with aforementioned problems.

App-locale  did not work still getting the same error with needing disk two this is starting to faking piss me off i have tried everything y'all said and its not working

why the hell wont anything work i have seen people have it working on windows 10 but no of-course  it wont work for me (starts sarcasm) its not like i actually like the Muv-Luv series its not like i downloaded it cause i like it no of-course not

46 minutes ago, Asuramaru_tepes said:

App-locale  did not work still getting the same error with needing disk two this is starting to faking piss me off i have tried everything y'all said and its not working

why the hell wont anything work i have seen people have it working on windows 10 but no of-course  it wont work for me (starts sarcasm) its not like i actually like the Muv-Luv series its not like i downloaded it cause i like it no of-course not

my sympathies.

all i can think of now is either make a dual boot with an older windows or wait for the official localization to be complete

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/muvluv/muv-luv-a-pretty-sweet-visual-novel-series

On 2/25/2016 at 11:12 AM, spademan said:

post a pic of your muv luv  folder and all files, can't see what your missing without it

im trying to install the game not play it yet case when i try to install via the mounted DVD it says a file is missing when in the DVD ISO its clearly there il be doing a compleate wipe later on next week there may be a few Probs left over from win 10