Looking for specific VN

overkill373

Hello, this isnt really me asking for a recommendation perse...but I didnt know where else to make this thread and its driving me insane ;__;

Ive been looking for this VN on vndb for 2 hours trying all the different tags and nothing...

Its a VN where the protagonist is a really powerful hero(yuusha) that was summoned from another world

it starts I believe when he starts going to school in that world and during the assembly(??) his former companion and girlfriend ( she broke up with him because of blackmail from some evil group or something) who is also a hero in that world appears and declares she hasnt given up on him and suddenly kisses him

this yuusha heroine is short, pettanko and has long silver/white hair

35 minutes ago, overkill373 said:

Its a VN where the protagonist is a really powerful hero(yuusha) that was summoned from another world

For a moment there i was gonna say Koihime Musou but the Hero isn't really powerful xD also i don't know the vn you seek but sounds interesting since i like this kind of thing..hope you can find it :sachi:

One question... is this VN in the older style or a current visual style?  If I know what kind of style it uses I can probably narrow it down, but protagonists that go to another world or are summoned to another world aren't uncommon in gameplay VNs.

58 minutes ago, Clephas said:

One question... is this VN in the older style or a current visual style?  If I know what kind of style it uses I can probably narrow it down, but protagonists that go to another world or are summoned to another world aren't uncommon in gameplay VNs.

its a modern VN

1280x720 native resolution

let me see what else I can remember...

I only played one route at the time

the central point of that route was something to do with a fountain that no longer worked...the heroine was somehow related to that(I think some bullying or harrassing wa salso there from some other students)...in the end the protagonist uses his power to bring the fountain back to life

EDIT: LOL ok I found it....in my head I knew it was something close to the VN Sekai o Sukuu Dake no Kantan na Oshigoto from Rosebleu who also has a protag from a different world being summoned setting but I never thought the same company also made this one

XD

Valkyrie Runabout! <--