A Tribute to arunaru - Beat Blade Haruka Discussion

littleshogun

9 hours ago, littleshogun said:

• @Fred the Barber .. Although guess I pity Ensai got attacked by your Subaru with 90 stat lol (Ensai stat was only 45 for ATK and REF, 60 for DEF). ... Oh, and it's quite easy to raise SP actually, just deploy Haruka constantly since every fighting will had you gain +SP Limit. After 5 fighting and if you didn't neglect Dragon Synergy, Haruka should be able to learn her first skill.

Yeah, Ensai got wrecked by Super Subaru.

I'm well aware of how to build max SP. The problem with Haruka is that you need two skills to be an effective castle runner (both trap avoidance and enemy avoidance), which means 15 fights for Haruka, lots of turns spent getting her SP back between all those fights, and lots of turns just to do those fights. That's quite a lot of turns spent in the early part of the game, especially if you're wanting to focus on building up Narika. I was definitely nowhere near 60 max SP for Haruka by the time Narika became available, which would have been my preference. On the other hand, Narika starts with 60 max SP - so you actually never need to put her in combat at all to make her a castle runner. You spend about two turns refilling her SP, and then you're done. On my Subaru playthrough, I ended up with a rather powerful Haruka, a completely wimpy Narika (who nonetheless made a great castle runner), and also a powerful Subaru after about 45 turns. Then I spent 45 turns making Subaru godly, to no point :amane:

@Fred the Barber I think the most important skill to me was only enemy concelment, so I'd like to said that you only need at least 40 SP to allow us travelling the castle safely. Trap? I just ignore it and let it be, but I think if you trigger trap on first run through castle, the next time it'll go disappear. Although you need to watch out though, since trap usually deal 10 damage to SP and Barrier (To solve this shortcoming, just do training). And beware though end-game castle trap could damage you up to 30, but by the final castle you usually had too much free time to raise your stat if you play efficiently and effectively though so just redo it again on next turn. That's just my strategy though, and at least it help for first 2 castle or so once again if you just ignore trap skill and increase Haruka SP limit little by little (You need at least 80 Peace to reach true end, and you need all fighting to increase peace regurally).

@MoeKyun I think True Noroi had something like 180 Barrier (HP). For the stat, I think more than 50 to each stat should be enough (Just do some Dragon Synergy and ctrl it if you bored). For the skill, you need to master skill that lock SP consumption of Haruka 3rd attack to 20 (Usually SP consumption for 3rd attack increased each time it used), skill that increase attack by 10, and skill that increase all stat by 1 everytime you train (Train increase HP only) since you need around 60 or so HP I think (I forgot how much HP Haruka had when I beat Noroi). If you do Narika, use those above my advice for her and make Haruka your dungeon crawler instead of Narika. Obviously, same thing also apply too if you did Haruka (Raise Narika as dungeon crawler instead, it's easier than Haruka since Narika start with 60 SP).

One last note, 2nd playthrough offer different Kainin, although it may be already known though. And I would suggest to pursue love route in first playthrough, but if you want to choose brutal route that's okay too.

35 minutes ago, littleshogun said:

For the skill, you need to master skill that lock SP consumption of Haruka 3rd attack to 20 (Usually SP consumption for 3rd attack increased each time it used), skill that increase attack by 10, and skill that increase all stat by 1 everytime you train (Train increase HP only) since you need around 60 or so HP I think (I forgot how much HP Haruka had when I beat Noroi). ...

Wow, really? I didn't like that last attack of Haruka's (damage was much smaller than the 10 SP attack ) and I used it at most once or twice per fight, so that first skill wouldn't have been worth it for me. The paralysis element is nice, don't get me wrong, but if you ever lost a fight, you could just reload and usually predict the turn when you needed to block a particularly annoying enemy attack (which was usually at most 1/3 of the turns). I always went for +1 to all stats for training, +10 Attack, and +10 Reflex, in that order, for the heroine whose route I was pursuing.

Bump this thread. Although it may already known, just in case some of you following the guide from wiki in regard of obtaining Haruka love true end, I think the writer forgot to add that Haruka love meter must be at max (If Haruka's love meter was empty, I think there's many chance to raise it after entering love route iirc). I said that because I already tried to got peace at more than 80 before storm last floor of Genbu Castle, and I got only normal ending. For one more tips, if you want to see kainin rape scene, keep in mind there's a limit of how you will be allowed to lose. The limit would be 6 times (Or maybe only 4 times) for Haruka and 4 times for Narika. More than that, and you'll get defeated end, which is obviously game over end with disturbing sex scene. Oh, and also keep in mind that each time you lose to kainin, your love meter was decreased (Actually it was also applied to all lose, but losing scene from common enemy and female kainin didn't offer any new CG). That's all for my tips here, and hope it help.