If My heart had wings CG selection problem?

JoshB2084

I think it's actually a problem with the restoration patch, and I don't think there's a fix for it. Though try the UI patch anyway to see if it works, I have the same thing with my game too and if I remember correctly I think a lot of other people have it too.

No way to be fixing  it behind that UI Patch?

Well I dont know anything technical about it, but I personally dont have the problem. I can view all CGs just fine. Might be for naught, but maybe try re-installing the patch? Seeing as it does happen for some but not all, maybe that could have an effect?

One factor that might also have something to do with it is that I'm running the game on windows 7. I know a lot of people run into issues with windows 8/8.1.

The problem is not not being able to view the CGs, it's that the CG thumbnail won't match the CG that will show up once you click on it, this is due to the fact that the patch adds extra CGs that weren't coded in the Moenovel's version of the game.

If you applied the patch on the Moenovel version, I think the bug always occurs.

There is a patch made to work on the original Japanese version of the game, maybe the gallery bug doesn't occur in that case.

I really don't think there's a possible way to fix it as the patch makers themselves have already said this gallery error is a problem with Moenovel's version of the game.

The problem is not not being able to view the CGs, it's that the CG thumbnail won't match the CG that will show up once you click on it, this is due to the fact that the patch adds extra CGs that weren't coded in the Moenovel's version of the game.

If you applied the patch on the Moenovel version, I think the bug always occurs.

There is a patch made to work on the original Japanese version of the game, maybe the gallery bug doesn't occur in that case.

I really don't think there's a possible way to fix it as the patch makers themselves have already said this gallery error is a problem with Moenovel's version of the game.

Hmm, now this is strange. I'm sure you are right of course, though now the question is why hasnt that occured with my game. I have the patched moenovel version.

Anyways I guess that means my advice of re-installing the patch might be a huge waste of time :P

(Is my game the chosen one?)