Greetings friends and fellow VN connoisseurs

Ninjakali

Good tidings everyone, I'm Ninjakali. Been reading VNs since 2006. Also been stalking the forums since then (I think), mainly to update myself on any new VNs or any released TL patches.

Used to be one of those people who just wait for TL projects to finish and sometimes get impatient when they're taking too long (I love VNs so can't blame me. Although I do understand that people have RL responsibilities, so it can't be helped). I have more free time than the average working person so instead of just warming my chair and hitting F5 on VN progress pages and Fuwa project forums (and complain inwardly as well), I decided to come out and help with editing/QC'ing English TL projects this year. This is mainly to appease fans who can't wait for projects to finish (feels good if we see completion percentages steadily increase), and give the TL group a helping hand or two with their project if RL/other circumstances start bogging them down.

Of course that would mean I would be interacting with you people a bit more, so I finally created an account a few months ago. And I still ended up stalking the forums... I'm shy.

So yeah, without much ado, my first post. Everyone, I'll be in your care from now on.

Welcome to fuwa and I hope you enjoy staying here.

Which TL project have you joined?

I first started helping out Ittaku with ToHeart 2. Also, I'll be doing QC for Akerou's IroSeka project. Right now I'm on break from ToHeart 2 and instead, working on editing Tina's route for Akerou's SakuSaku project. Akerou asked me to help out with SakuSaku 'cuz their editor has some other things to do and it's gonna slow down their release for a bit. I've been waiting for SakuSaku for a long time, and I know lots of people are waiting for it too, so I accepted. After SakuSaku's released, I'll be on both ToHeart 2 and Iroseka