T minus 15 minutes till' Legacy of the Void

tahu157

I'm not too confident in SCII these days - the Esports it relied on during SC have died down a bit, perhaps due to management issues.  We all hope it does well though Fallout 4 is a better bet money-wise, there's a lot more confidence in them than Blizzard.

That said, hope you enjoy it.  :D

To me, SC II was a great game, I had a ton of fun , and a lot of memories, but the game is dead now, I would have bought the game, but since spending 60$ to play a single player game wasn't my kind of thing(I did that for HOTS), I decided to have a no go on legacy. When WOL came out, me and my friends all got the game and we had a blast, ,2v2,3v3,and 4v4,and the custom games, and it was great.The game eventually died, there isn't as much players now,and when HOTS came out, I was the only one that got the game,and since I had WOL for so long, the game was quite boring and repetitive.i was actually pretty pumped about this release and the trailer was so badass,but I just wasn't motivated enough since I'll probably be doing what the same thing regardless. Blizz makes some great games,but my time for SC2 is over, I hope you enjoy yours, and since I was a toss fan( I even had my own 7 minute warp gate rush back in the days), and its the release of the toss campaign, FOR AIUR! :lol:

From the spoilers I've read, the cutscenes sound (unintentionally) hilarious and I'm ready to fully embrace Starcraft's transformation into Dragon Ball Z.

That said, I haven't even played Heart of the Swarm yet, lol. I should get on that because the campaigns do sound fun. I played SC2:WoL multiplayer for a short spell but I don't think that's something I could keep up, and I don't feel like paying for additional campaigns until they're real cheap.

From the spoilers I've read, the cutscenes sound (unintentionally) hilarious and I'm ready to fully embrace Starcraft's transformation into Dragon Ball Z.

That said, I haven't even played Heart of the Swarm yet, lol. I should get on that because the campaigns do sound fun. I played SC2:WoL multiplayer for a short spell but I don't think that's something I could keep up, and I don't feel like paying for additional campaigns until they're real cheap.

They usually go for like $10 around Christmas time.  Well, Heart of the Swarm will anyway.  Legacy might go down to $30 or something.