Hajimemashite

Mikado069

Hello, everyone

The name is Mikado069, I found this site while searching for Japanese skype group. :P

I watch anime, read manga and play games. My favorite game is hard for me to select, but I guess Hyperdimension Neptunia series
Is my favorite game in term of "enjoying" the moments and laughing at comedy scenes.

I have other hobbies too. Like reading books, writing...etc

I never played visual novel before, since I can't read Japanese (kanji) very well, but I can understand from listening thanks to watching anime :D

Which was helpful when I wanted to play Tales of vesperia on ps3.

So far, the only VN game I played now is Tokyo school life, I still didn't finish the game, but I'm enjoying every moment.

I hope they do the same thing with the other VN games.

Well, I guess that was a good introduction. I hope I become a good friend to everyone here ^_^

Regards.

Welcome to Fuwa Mikado069 and I hope you have fun time here.

how much do you like Tales Of serie?

Here have cute characther picture from your favorite game

Hidden Content

I like it a lot, it was my previous favorite game before I knew Hyperdimension Neptunia series . I played most of the tales series. (TOX,TOX2,TOA,TOG...etc) usually imported.
Thanks for the image :kosame:

Heya Mikado!  Welcome to the Fuwanovel Forum!  Enjoy your stay and talk lots of anime with us!  :)

Thanks, my friend. ;)

Welcome to the community, feel free to ask any questions you may have. 

Thanks. I actually have a question, are there any other VN games that has furigana? I want to add it to list.

Hello and welcome! :D

Hope you'll enjoy yourself here! :)

Thanks. Good luck with your project! I wish I can help, but my experiences are only centered to other games than VN.

Hi there Mikado068 and welcome!!

I'm guessing you are a rpg gamer right?!

Then I would recommend you to play Kamidori Alchemy Meister.

it's a turn based rpg visual novel, I really loved playing it and so far it's my favorite Visual Novel with rpg elements.

This one was actually the first visual novel I finished because i wasn't into them at the time but I had played many jrpg before so I decided to give a try...

Oh well if you ever play it I hope you like it.

Edited by SakamotoX

yoroshikuonegaishimasu Mikado ^_^ 

I recommend you to read katawa shoujo http://www.katawa-shoujo.com/download.php which is free and I guarantee you that after reading it you will start loving vns even more than anime :P

Feel free to ask anything and enjoy your stay here on fuwa ~

Thanks. I downloaded and I tried it, it's rather unique for having characters with that condition. I will play it after I complete Tokyo school life.

You are very welcome Mikado069 and I'm very happy for at you like the image

I would like to have Rei Kiseijou :wub: images too comrade.

Hi there Mikado068 and welcome!!

I'm guessing you are a rpg gamer right?!

Then I would recommend you to play Kamidori Alchemy Meister.

it's a turn based rpg visual novel, I really loved playing it and so far it's my favorite Visual Novel with rpg elements.

This one was actually the first visual novel I finished because i wasn't into them at the time but I had played many jrpg before so I decided to give a try...

Oh well if you ever play it I hope you like it.

Yeah. Actually, I play others games like Fighting games and such, but I tend to play JRPG more than any type of game.

I saw it in VN database, but it has adult contents, and I try to avoid playing them since you know, I might focus on something else :makina: than the game.

Thanks for the recommendation. I'm sorry, I should have mentioned that in my post or in my profile.

Welcome to the forums! Hope you enjoy your stay!

There are plenty of translated VNs, you don't need to know Japanese to read them :P

Have a moe:

Hidden Content

Thanks.

I will try Katawa shoujo for now. I think I'm about to complete Tokyo School life.

I would like you recommend for me as a beginner, translated VN without adult contents.

Arigatou moe :kosame:

Thanks.

I will try Katawa shoujo for now. I think I'm about to complete Tokyo School life.

I would like you recommend for me as a beginner, translated VN without adult contents.

Arigatou moe :kosame:

Ever17, Steins;Gate, Little Busters!, and Clannad are must-reads in my opinion, they're all translated and they don't have any adult content. :)