Charlotte

TK8305

It was alright. I can tell they learned allot from Angel Beats and decided not to have a huge cast and lots of hanging plot-lines. I still feel that allot of things were rushed though, I would have been happy if they ended it on episode 12 because episode 13 just seemed so rushed. :wacko:

I also disliked what happened with the time leaping. Tomori and Yu's relationship was probably my favorite thing about the show and it really intensified after his sister's death. The time leaping kind made it so all that development on their relationship never happened which is really disappointing. The relationship that we got in the end happened really quick and seemed really forced and unrealistic. It would have been so much better if we had original timelines relationship, even if it meant that Yu's sister remained dead. That's just my thoughts though, it just seemed like allot of good growth was cast aside.

Overall though I found the show to be an enjoyable experience. Tomori may even top as one of my favorite KEY heroines.

Yeah it was a good anime in my opinion, it was really rushed on the last episode though kinda lost myself watching that. But there is a ova coming so I'm hoping that it will not be only fanservice ...

Gonna agree tot hat, feel kinda rushed but it was a good anime anyway, and Nao is really one of the best heroine i ever see, especially her voice.

(i can spam her voice in Kancolle since her seiyuu did lots of kanmusu)

I just wish the ova wont suddenly give Yu's memories back or just fan service.

• 2 weeks later...

Charlotte's pretty good, if you liked Rewrite + Angel Beats! and/or took a break from the many familiar Key / VN / Anime traits & tropes.

Otherwise you'll bash Episodes 1 ~ 5 for being too episodic SoL snorefest with one-dimensional bland characters, Episodes 6 - 7 for 'forced' out of nowhere melodrama and draggy heroic BSODs (all of which gets retconned soonafter), and Episodes 8 ~ 13 for rushed conflicts leading to other rushed conflicts, plot holes, inconsistensies, could've done this, could've done that, leading to other rushed conflicts again and again repeat non-stop until it climaxes in Episode 13 which is basically a rehash of Rewrite Terra one-man-vs.-the-world except in sub 20 minutes dude-Yu-should've-just-applied-to-be-Santa-Claus followed by JUST LET THE GIRL GET THE D FOR FKS SAKE, WHY PULL THE MEMORY BS JUST FOR THEM BITTERSWEET D'AWW FEELS?@!# NO!!

NO! 

NO! 

NO! NO!

JUST NO!!!

For the record, I gave it a 9/10 

For the record 2, regarding my all time Favorite Key character, Nakamura Yuri,

Episode 1: Eh, Yurippe >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Tomori

Episode 6: Eh, Yurippe >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Tomori

Episode 7: Hmm, Yurippe >>>>>>>> Tomori

Episode 9: Ooooolala............Hrrrmm... Yurippe >> Tomori 

xO7cSEh.jpg (603×715)

Episode 12: Sold. Tomori > Yurippe.

"I love you"

hBSFd80.jpg (640×358)

Just by a lil' bit.

4PxsFZv.jpg (308×250)

• 2 weeks later...

Charlotte's pretty good, if you liked Rewrite + Angel Beats! and/or took a break from the many familiar Key / VN / Anime traits & tropes.

Otherwise you'll bash Episodes 1 ~ 5 for being too episodic SoL snorefest with one-dimensional bland characters, Episodes 6 - 7 for 'forced' out of nowhere melodrama and draggy heroic BSODs (all of which gets retconned soonafter), and Episodes 8 ~ 13 for rushed conflicts leading to other rushed conflicts, plot holes, inconsistensies, could've done this, could've done that, leading to other rushed conflicts again and again repeat non-stop until it climaxes in Episode 13 which is basically a rehash of Rewrite Terra one-man-vs.-the-world except in sub 20 minutes dude-Yu-should've-just-applied-to-be-Santa-Claus followed by JUST LET THE GIRL GET THE D FOR FKS SAKE, WHY PULL THE MEMORY BS JUST FOR THEM BITTERSWEET D'AWW FEELS?@!# NO!!

NO! 

NO! 

NO! NO!

JUST NO!!!

For the record, I gave it a 9/10 

For the record 2, regarding my all time Favorite Key character, Nakamura Yuri,

Episode 1: Eh, Yurippe >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Tomori

Episode 6: Eh, Yurippe >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Tomori

Episode 7: Hmm, Yurippe >>>>>>>> Tomori

Episode 9: Ooooolala............Hrrrmm... Yurippe >> Tomori 

Hidden Content

Episode 12: Sold. Tomori > Yurippe.

Hidden Content

Just by a lil' bit.

4PxsFZv.jpg (308×250)

Charlotte was really cool, episode 13 was rushed just like monkeysrumble said but either way tomori = best girl :upupu: