Goat Simulator - Moe Version (SP)

Satsuki

• 2 weeks later...

I heard it was removed becuase it contain sexual content but that would be a stupid motive so I discard that possibility.as nonsense. Which mean I don't believe that was the real reason. Well the game was a crappy version of goat simulator not to count goat simulator was a tech demo to begin with... Anyway the only reason this game was published on steam it was becuase some people asked the developer to do it. At least that is what I heard.

Seems weird to remove it for sexual content when there's literally no sexual content in it. Even the men in speedos are just props in the background, they don't do anything.

If a (somewhat uncanny) 3D model of a girl wearing bloomers is sexual content, I don't know anything anymore.
And if this was truly the case, why aren't the Sakura games removed from Steam?
Seems rather unplausible.

It was removed from Steam because the product description contained links to another store or something along those lines. Highschool Romance was pulled at the same time for the same reason. They have to rework the descriptions and submit the game again.

edit: This was the case for Highschool Romance, not Yohjo Simulator, which were removed at the same time leading to some confusion. There has been no statement regarding Yohjo Simulator.