Moege to sell

WinterfuryZX

I have more to add, If you think this is in any way inappropriate you can delete it, I will not be offended.

Prices have to be revised.

Galaxy Angel Trilogy, Regular edition (all ages), Japanese, USED

WEK7rXB.jpg

price: 100,00 euro

Little Butthurts ehmm...

Little Busters, Regular Edition (all ages), Japanese, USED

BiTBn0f.jpg

price: 25,00 euro

Littlewitch Romanesque, Editio Perfecta (18+), North American, NEW/SEALED

ZRCL3lR.jpg

price 40,00 euro

CLANNAD + Tomoyo After It's a Wonderful Lifte, FULL VOICE & Memorial edition (all ages), Japanese, USED

5hehqJo.jpg

Price: 100,00 euro

Clannad's voiced version is currently priced at 3,200 yen, which is less in euros at the moment. Tomoyo After is priced at 500 yen. Shipping to Europe (which is more than the US) is about 600 grams or less for these packages. That's around 2,000-2,300 yen. Far cheaper than what you priced these at.

Little Busters (ask Alexandria from the forums) is priced at 900 yen. Again, 600 grams for shipping calculation. Little Busters EX is priced at 2,400 yen. Again, even with shipping that is cheaper.

Also keep in mind that Europe deals with VAT which significantly increases the overall price of these (my country has a 23% VAT for example which would mean I pay about 25 extra dollars for Clannad if you send it to me).

You should really revise these prices to be a bit more economical, otherwise I actually save money by just buying brand new copies instead.

yes I know I'm exagerating right now, I have yet to check the pricings on amazon JP.

anyway I'm in the schengen area, europeans vats are not a problem

Tomoyo after memorial edition is priced 3,218 yen + 500 yen of internal shipping, so I won't revice the pricing there.

http://www.amazon.co.jp/gp/offer-listing/B003D3MVR6/ref=dp_olp_used?ie=UTF8&condition=used

I'm not selling the 18+ edition

I'm 90% sure I won't sell anything, but I prefer keeping them then selling them for cheap.

yes I know I'm exagerating right now, I have yet to check the pricings on amazon JP.

anyway I'm in the schengen area, europeans vats are not a problem

Tomoyo after memorial edition is priced 3,218 yen + 500 yen of internal shipping, so I won't revice the pricing there.

http://www.amazon.co.jp/gp/offer-listing/B003D3MVR6/ref=dp_olp_used?ie=UTF8&condition=used

I'm not selling the 18+ edition

I'm 90% sure I won't sell anything, but I prefer keeping them then selling them for cheap.