VN featuring winter outdoor sports and/or living in chateaus/winter touristic base/etc. (so not based in town)

Scorp

Seems it is skiing and snowboarding (i suppose it is useless to aim on my favorite winter windsurfing :)), other winter sports like skating and hockey are indoor sports (well, technically they could be outdoor, but anyway they always inside town and only on a rink, while I want something outside town). I could remember only Snow drop, which featured very small portion of skiing and living on site.

There are barely any VNs that prominently feature sports at all, let alone winter sports specifically. Da Capo 2 has a possible story arc during the common route that takes place in a ski lodge, with some skiing happening. That's pretty much all I got for you. Not even Snow Sakura, which takes place in Hokkaido and has snow everywhere has a lick of winter sports in it.

I tried to find something of the sort a while ago, but it really does seem that Da Capo 2 is the only thing with any semblance of winter sports, at least among the translated VNs. Things like Kanon and Snow Sakura feature winter prominently, but no winter sports.

Snow Drop have something.

screenshot_snowcat_simulator_16.jpg