What manga are you currently reading?

Snowtsuku

I picked up Shinigami-sama to 4-nin no Kanojo today and caught up to the latest translated chapter. Oh man, the kind of situations the MC gets in is enough to surprise the heck out of me sometimes. Trying to maintain a harem with a yandere in it is enough to classify this manga as a borderline survival story.

I'm about to start reading The World Only God Knows, I heard it's pretty fan-freaking-tastic. Same with Tokyo Ghoul because I've heard a lot of good things regarding it. I downloaded all 42 volumes of Dragonball for nostalgia's sake, might read a ton of that in the near future as well.

Ah before I go to sleep, the author and artist (both same person) is Ooima Yoshitoki.

She's in her mid twenties.

1aEJOMad.jpg

--

I started on Nisekoi. I stopped at chapter 2 or something and I stopped watching the anime on episode 4 since I decided to wait for the BDs ... which are out by Coalgirls. But for now I'll try to get back into the manga first.