Living in France / Germany? You could meet Zaka IRL this summer!

Zakamutt

There have been posts about Fuwa meetups in the past. The general consensus is that it probably won't work, but that doesn't mean I can't try, right? Well, me being just one person kind of helps. Me and my parents will be covering a lot of ground in Germany and France this summer, and I'm already planning to see one (non-fuwa-related) e-friend for the second time. Hopefully nobody wants to mug me or give me a punching, that would be terribly rude.

For more info I will refer to my personal blog post on the subject, because I am nothing if not lazy. I seriously hope to hear from at least a few of y'all.

Yes, as long as you stop by Uppsala. For this summer though, we won't be in Sweden much on our way home/back, especially when we're setting out, so anyone Swedish is probably shafted.

Well I doubt that I'm even coming to Sweden anytime soon :P Just wanted to ask that xD

Basic problem is dad's kind of fickle in picking precise dates, mostly based on the weather forecast (it kinda makes sense since we're very dependent on it while camping because tent.) My guess is that it'll be more possible when we're on our way back, around ~ 4 August or something perhaps (at some point we will probably stop close to Travemünde), but very likely it'll be too difficult to coordinate. Essentially the hard deadline is our return trip, which we set at 6 August dad thinks but isn't quite sure, wow.

I wouldn't want you to go out of your way and miss us anyway, and my parents sound pretty dubious. If you're still willing to try, having your phone # would help since I'm much more likely to be able to send texts than IMs reliably. Kinda miserable since you're p. much at the top of my want-to-meet-list, lol.

Ironically I found p. much everyone on my potential list through asking them, though I did use the blog post as a quick way of filling them in. Probably got as many people as reasonable at the moment (who we may or may not be able to meet because circumstances), though you're still welcome to talk to me about it.

Anywaysies, we leave in two hours for a grueling 8-hour car ride to our ferry. We'll see how things pan out after that :P

I would also like to note that I now have a palindromic number of posts; 2442 to be precise for any future visitors. This is an important fact.