Shikomizue: The Great Question Answerer + Title Giver + Quote Maker

Why not? Ofcourse we can, the deed is still done. Did you watch robot chappi? It is basically the same and i don't really understand why ppl say "he didn't knew what he was doing! Let him go!"... Meh, hypocrites :amane:

True the deed is done, but that doesn't necessarily mean he's evil. The question wasn't about whether or not he should pay for his crimes, it was whether he was evil or not.   I would appreciate it if you didn't put words in my mouth. I personally think a person should still take punishment for their crimes, even if they were mislead.

the cat assassin also with them right ? how bout our princess rabbit ? i suspect her cause she can control blade :x

Hans isn't the seventh, if he was, why would he be helping Adlet? I can't be her either, she, Goldof and Flemie were busy battling fiends at that time.

No, if it's through someone else's influence, that kid is not evil, it's just what he has been taught.

Then does that mean we can say that there really isn't a 'good' person then? After all. it's just what they have been taught  :makina:

Then does that mean we can say that there really isn't a 'good' person then? After all. it's just what they have been taught  :makina:

It's really all about morals, people believe what they want to. The line between 'good' and 'evil' may not be so clear at times.

Why do you think characters smoking cigarettes look badass?

I believe a past answer also answers your question.

In my personal opinion, cigarettes are the best. Pipes are rare, I don't think I've seen a character who smokes through a pipe. Cigars can be cool, but it depends more on the character smoking it than the cigar itself. Cigarettes usually depict that a character has gone through some kind of pain or had bad memories, because smoking is usually done to relieve stress. It's this fact that makes them so cool to me. They've been through a lot but are still fighting on in the world, looking for something, be it happiness, a romantic partner, revenge or even just adventure.