Shikomizue: The Great Question Answerer + Title Giver + Quote Maker

Y'all should ask me questions instead, since I use a superior website.

How long do you think it will take for this topic to get locked? Teeku

Never. I have bribed Nosebleed with something special.

How many licks to the center of a Tootsie Pop?

Please halp, I've spent sleepless nights contemplating this question.

1. 2. 3. 4. 5. 6. 7. 8. 9. 10....  4,551. 4,552! It takes four thousand five hundred and fifty two licks to get to the center of a Tootsie Pop!

Has anyone really been far as decided to use even go want to do look more like?

I can safely say, no.

That question looks like something that went through this. 

http://forums.fuwanovel.net/topic/8301-the-solution-to-all-of-your-translation-woes/

Here's your question, what do you think of that wondrous software, Shiko?

OPbtJuE.png

Illuminati Confirmed.

Question: Is this amusing?

No it isn't. You need to lull me into a false sense of security so I don't expect it.

please answer this kid question:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JncgoPKklVE

Are we being oppressed?

Yes. From the shadows we're being oppressed, crimes are being committed everywhere. There's only one person who can stop them......

I'm Batman

Whats the difference between nya and meow?

Why cant my cat use nya too?

Meow is how people say the sound a cat makes in English. Nya is a spin off word of meow that humans have created. For what reason I do not know.

If i will go nya will i become a cat?

This has been tested by many and proven not to work.

And thisone is from our guest Chiyo-chan (i sure hope timecode will work)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kcax4v8R-WU#t=150

It's sign language for: [CONFIDENTIAL INFORMATION THAT CANNOT BE RELEASED TO THE PUBLIC]

What do you usually imagine?

Depends on the question. Take for instance Zebhra's first question.

Whats the difference between nya and meow?

For a serious sounding question like this, I usually do a Google search real quick to see what I can find. Now lets look at his last question.

And thisone is from our guest Chiyo-chan (i sure hope timecode will work)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kcax4v8R-WU#t=150

For a joke question like this, I just pull an answer out of my ass that looks funny.

What looks best on a character, a cigarette, a cigar, or a smoking pipe?

In my personal opinion, cigarettes are the best. Pipes are rare, I don't think I've seen a character who smokes through a pipe. Cigars can be cool, but it depends more on the character smoking it than the cigar itself. Cigarettes usually depict that a character has gone through some kind of pain or had bad memories, because smoking is usually done to relieve stress. It's this fact that makes them so cool to me. They've been through a lot but are still fighting on in the world, looking for something, be it happiness, a romantic partner, revenge or even just adventure.

Wow. I got really passionate about that at the end.

Is the chat dead?

Why?

I don't think it is seeing as you and others are in it right now. (I don't use the chat myself. You're better off asking someone else.)

Also, who invented smiles?

A man named Harvey Ross Ball. Here's the article: http://www.smithsonianmag.com/arts-culture/who-really-invented-the-smiley-face-2058483/?no-ist

So do you support characters that smoke even though it's bad for their health?

I can't say I support smoking, but it's their decision whether or not to smoke.

How do I initiate conversations with females without starting a nuclear apocalypse?

Tbh, I have no experience with that, but I'll try to help anyway. Tell me how a conversation normally turns out. (We can do this in a PM if you want.)

Tbh, I have no experience with that, but I'll try to help anyway. Tell me how a conversation normally turns out. (We can do this in a PM if you want.)

I'm getting better at it, but I don't have enough reliable data to frame an example in a highly consistent fashion.

Currently it's just trying to introduce myself, followed by asking interests to see if there's anything I can latch onto.  That said I'm not sure how to do so without feeling like a creep ;-;

I'm getting better at it, but I don't have enough reliable data to frame an example in a highly consistent fashion.

Currently it's just trying to introduce myself, followed by asking interests to see if there's anything I can latch onto.  That said I'm not sure how to do so without feeling like a creep ;-;

These are just my thoughts, but I think you're doing it wrong. Why don't you just talk about yourself, your interests, likes, dislikes and such, and then ask about her. If you go first, she'll be inclined to do so herself. That way you don't have to ask, she'll just tell you because you did the same. (Or, at least she should, I don't claim to be a sociologist or anything.)