Thanks Fuwanovel!

OriginalRen

-12 Old guy here. I post a few times a week and read more. Inactive for a while, come back for a while etc. So would be surprised if people would recognize me even if I've been here for a while. Still like fuwa like I've always done, it's a good place to enjoy vn's and related things.

Got lots of friends after i joined Fuwa. Some of them are really special to me.

i didnt expected that i will be in Fuwa for this long though, since back then i was just spamming majikoi thread, i didnt even know how i could get 1k post.

FYI my fav thread gonna be my own thread..yeah the now dead "traps are cute thread", please spam more traps!

And i want to say thanks to FSG for lots and lots memories.However i decided to leave not a long time ago because after Arakura left its not the same fsg anymore(and there some annoying people :amane: ).

Even then i`m still thankful for loads of funny and sweet memories.

Hm......for the final i really want to say a special thanks to my favourite Palestinian 

When i saw him for the first time, i never thought our "relationship" will go this far. Flirting,Bitching,Sexcaming,and other stuff.Whenever i feel down he knows how to hit the spot to make me happy. Especially the Tsundere RP...it hits the bullseye in my heart.It took me almost a year(i think) to get this photo and yup.....he is as hot as dem Robert downey JR.

I really hope our friendship will last, and stay sexy and awesome HMN. :yumiko:  :yumiko:

(Nini,HSMS,Cofee,jptje and Shu....i`ll write things bout u another time, all of you are precious to me, more precious than the ring :wafuu: )

I'm thankful to fuwanovel for helping me with my Japanese, and letting me meet lots of likeminded, friendly, and funny people.  It's the place I can go to for socializing, since I don't really have many people I can talk to irl... and has helped me feel less lonely at times.

My most memorable time on here was the ambidex game.  I will forever remember Tiago as the ultimate hope, and Stray as the ultimate despair.  ^_^  

The confessions thread is also pretty fun to me, and I enjoy getting to know things about members on there.

Fuwanovel really has a great community that makes me want to keep coming back.

-12 Old guy here. I post a few times a week and read more. Inactive for a while, come back for a while etc. So would be surprised if people would recognize me even if I've been here for a while. Still like fuwa like I've always done, it's a good place to enjoy vn's and related things.

I've always recognized you since around when I first joined. At first I only remembered you because your username reminded me of this other person on a forum I was previously active on. Then I started thinking of you as "that dude who reads JP VNs". Then eventually you became "that guy who helped me find a path in learning Japanese".

There were actually several people on Fuwanovel who helped me find a path on how to learn Japanese. Including Aaeru. This is a great site for motivating western Otakus to finally dedicate themselves to learning the language.

Got lots of friends after i joined Fuwa. Some of them are really special to me.

i didnt expected that i will be in Fuwa for this long though, since back then i was just spamming majikoi thread, i didnt even know how i could get 1k post.

FYI my fav thread gonna be my own thread..yeah the now dead "traps are cute thread", please spam more traps!

And i want to say thanks to FSG for lots and lots memories.However i decided to leave not a long time ago because after Arakura left its not the same fsg anymore(and there some annoying people :amane: ).

Even then i`m still thankful for loads of funny and sweet memories.

Hm......for the final i really want to say a special thanks to my favourite Palestinian 

When i saw him for the first time, i never thought our "relationship" will go this far. Flirting,Bitching,Sexcaming,and other stuff.Whenever i feel down he knows how to hit the spot to make me happy. Especially the Tsundere RP...it hits the bullseye in my heart.It took me almost a year(i think) to get this photo and yup.....he is as hot as dem Robert downey JR.

I really hope our friendship will last, and stay sexy and awesome HMN. :yumiko:  :yumiko:

(Nini,HSMS,Cofee,jptje and Shu....i`ll write things bout u another time, all of you are precious to me, more precious than the ring :wafuu: )

you're so adorable i want to bully you to death!

come here,you! *hug*   :wafuu:

also,pls don't share muh photo. pls.