What visual Novels do you want to buy/do you own?

• 2 weeks later...

OELVN companies 'Black Chicken Studios', 'Hanako Games', 'Winterwolves' and 'Moacube' are offering a 50% off sale which lasts until the New Years, if anyone is interested.

Black Chicken Studios are, imo, the creators of the greatest OEL visual novel/sim released so far (Scheherazade). Their games are focused on gameplay depth and incredible writing (Academagia would probably bore most people, though.) Discount code is available on their twitter page (ugh, who uses twitter :( )

Winterwolves no longer develop straight visual novels, and are focused on sims and RPGs. Loren is a fairly mainstream RPG (emphasis on story, lighter RPG mechanics) which is heavily influenced by Dragon Age, whereas Planet Stronghold is a hardcore RPG (heavy emphasis on stats, less influence on story) influenced by mass effect. Planet Stronghold was quite well-received by the RPG Codex, which only happens if the RPG has solid mechanics. Nicole is an otome dating sim with a bubbly atmosphere.

Hanako Games create otome games, and while their visual novels look quite decent, their sim games are a little light for my tastes.

Moacube released Cinders. Cinders is a feminist Cinderella with incredible art. If you haven't heard about it, you should check it out.

I'd love to own any game i played and that i really enjoy.

I like to give props to a company who was able to do such a good game.

But it seems most of the VN aren't originally translated (i'd be glad if you proved me wrong) and no english company has yet shown any interest into translating big VN hits (I'd be realllly glad if you proved m wrong once more ^^).

But yeah, I would like to buy was I play and think was worth to pay for.