Fate/Stay Night

acbaracuda

So I installed the Realta Nua version with the translation patch presented here: https://youtu.be/Q0rMA6piiUE and I'm a little confused. Since Realta Nua is divided in 3 games: Fate, Unlimited Blade Works and Heaven's Feel,  how does the choice system works? Can I get flags for the other heroines other than Saber if I'm playing, for example, the Fate game or they simply don't appear and I go straight to Saber ending?

Before attempting to spell it out for you, take a look at a walkthrough:

http://forums.fuwanovel.net/index.php?/topic/706-fatestay-night/

If you don't want to, just know that you'll always get Fate ending on your first run, you can get into Unlimited Blade Works after, by focusing on a different heroine, and only finally can you get into Heaven's Feel, again, by pressing a few flags.

...I think that's how it was anyways.

U will understand when u play it. It's forced route system , you have to go saber's route first (fate route) then tohsaka rin's route (ubw) and finally sakura's route (heaven's feel). Your choices only either get u a different ending (possibly at times bad or dead ones but the taiga dojo will tell you why you got them) ot proceed to the true ending. This is the case for the main f/sn game and I don't think realtia nua is different.

Thanks for your responses. I finally found something of the internet and it seems that, as @hsmsful said it is the same forced route system. In the -Fate- game there is a smaller number of choices than in the other too and I can get only to Saber's ending/s.

I think Realta Nua is different from original Fate/Stay Night. What both hsmsful and Tiagofvarela are describing is the way Fate/Stay Night works. I expect in Realta Nua you just pick a route, and then your choices either lead you to a bad end or alter your affection with characters (which influences which good ending you get).

That said, the original game forces you to do Fate, which unlocks Unlimited Bladeworks, which unlocks Heavens Feel. The story is almost certainly best experienced in that order.

Fred the Barber is correct. You can theoretically pick any route first with the Realta Nua version since they're basically just separate game installs, but you absolutely should not. Basically you should treat the three routes as three separate VNs with their own unique stories and different endings. You can sometimes get an ending associated with a different heroine than the current main one but that's not the same as getting that character's true end in the route that's about them.