Now... as I said in the nostalgia post, I've been replaying a lot of games lately. The reason is fairly simple... my backlog of VNs is almost nonexistent now. I've played roughly 85% of the ones I purchased during the first days, including all but a few of those that I've purchased in the last few years. That isn't to say that there are no VNs of interest that I haven't played yet... but many of them just aren't available to purchase by download and are too expensive to obtain a physical copy of (one in particular is two hundred for an open package). What is left are some 'rainy day' VNs and a bunch of third-rate moege/charage. Well, that and a few horrible-looking gameplay VNs.
So... the games I'll be playing after this month's releases are naturally going to be replays as well. However, I'm not willing to replay any more charage, so these are my random VN plans for next month.
1. Evolimit - I've been asked to make a full assessment of this VN and blog on it by several dozen people over the last year.
2. Muramasa- Muramasa is a VN it takes a lot of energy to play, simply because it is so gloomy. As a result, I keep putting it off, even though I like it.
3. Ruitomo FD- This is a fairly low priority, simply because I found that after playing the main game, I needed a rest from that cast of characters, lol.
4. Gleam Garden no Shoujo - I really, really need to replay this. I loved it at the time, but the memory is starting to fade.
5. Sinclient- similar to the above.
6. Itsuka, Todoku, Ano Sora ni - In this case, I've long considered this to be the game I judged the most wrongly, based on my inexperience with Japanese VNs at the time. So, I feel that I need to go back and reassess this one.
7. Akatsuki no Goei series and Reminiscence series - I just love this stuff and it is great for stress relief
8. Imouto Spiral - you ask me why? it is because, while the story is... pathetic, the VN is hilarious.
9. Bradyon Veda- It is about time that my memories of the details faded enough that I'll probably be able to enjoy a full second playthrough.
10. Akeiro Kaikitan- 'Already?!' you say? I'm currently replaying Nanairo Reincarnation, so I feel a need to replay this one too.
11. Gensou no Avatar- It is wasteful that this particular doujin game has been forgotten, lol.
12. Futagoza no Paradox and Owaru Sekai to birthday- Because they don't make them like this anymore.
13. Natsu no Owari no Nirvana
14. Tenshi no Hane o Fumanaide
15. Boku ga Tenshi natta Wake