Bad endings in manga and anime

Chewy

will do in the near future...after konosora, grisaia, majikoi

sachi is the feels route in grisaia and from what i hear wanko's route also has feels in it in majikoi,but i haven't really read it. :P

as for konosore...i haven't read it...

sachi is the feels route in grisaia and from what i hear wanko's route also has feels in it in majikoi,but i haven't really read it. :P

as for konosore...i haven't read it...

read wanko and to be fair decent amount of feels. opened konosora and i was like, woah everything is like 4k res and art 10/10 and there is movement and short clips.

read wanko and to be fair decent amount of feels. opened konosora and i was like, woah everything is like 4k res and art 10/10 and there is movement and short clips.

be aware of the translation in konosora.  :makina:

You know that the ending is happy but it makes you cry and not completely satisfied

So like an ending where to people confess but one has to leave and both carry mutual feelings of happiness towards each other? Something like that?

Could you provide an example in spoilers?

I could name a few vns which had bitter-sweet endings - G-Senjou, Cross Channel, Chaos;Head.

Some prime example in animes would be Angel Beats, Gurren Lagann, FLCL, Kara no Kyoukai, Code Geass, Fate/Zero.

Simply put bitter-sweet endings are the ones in which the end goal was achieved but the characters had to make a lot of sacrifices for it, which results in leaving both a sad feeling and a feeling of happiness.

Note: Being the heartless person I am, some of my bitter-sweet ends are considered as bad ends by some people.

I could name a few vns which had bitter-sweet endings - G-Senjou, Cross Channel, Chaos;Head.

Some prime example in animes would be Angel Beats, Gurren Lagann, FLCL, Kara no Kyoukai, Code Geass, Fate/Zero.

Simply put bitter-sweet endings are the ones in which the end goal was achieved but the characters had to make a lot of sacrifices for it, which results in leaving both a sad feeling and a feeling of happiness.

Note: Being the heartless person I am, some of my bitter-sweet ends are considered as bad ends by some people.

The only one ive seen is angel beats and i see where u are coming from.