VG Club: One Way Heroics Discussion

solidbatman

Princess :3.

I beat normal with the duelist, force user, and hero.

Tried forever to beat one of the daily campaigns with the knight, but the world had like no towns after a few hundred miles with tons of corrupted zones and mountain ranges. Was trying to get to 1000 miles to get an ally but it turns out thats only in the plus version ._. Got to 1300 miles. At last I concluded it was really difficult and gave up. Even when I level up properly, the dragons are really hard to deal with.

I have hard time beating the game using anything other than swordmaster, knight or pirate. The ranged combat just feels kind of weak and you can't tank the boss with the weaker characters, which is a problem. I have yet to try the Force User.

Snow is by far the most annoying terrain, I've died way too many times because I ran out energy and couldn't fight properly.

I have hard time beating the game using anything other than swordmaster, knight or pirate. The ranged combat just feels kind of weak and you can't tank the boss with the weaker characters, which is a problem. I have yet to try the Force User.

Snow is by far the most annoying terrain, I've died way too many times because I ran out energy and couldn't fight properly.

Just finished a 4 hour session of One Way Heroics.

I gotta say the Hero class is probably the funniest and most interesting one so far. The one skill to take off all your clothes to buff your damage and evasion had me laughing for a good 4 minutes.(try talking to a NPC with it active) Then if anything gets behind you you're boned unless they miss. I pretty much built him as a glass cannon for 1 hit kills and used one of those holy shields I got for more evasion and to take advantage of that shield buff Heroes get.

I managed to travel 1111 km. (it was unintentional, honest) I found epic Longinus and hit something 300 damage per attack with 5x combos, so I accidentally killed the Demon Lord. I could have easily traveled further if that wouldn't have happened. The only hard part on my run was when I lost my weapon at 300 km and I couldn't find a new for almost 150 km.

I also found Queen Freida and she's damn awesome (and adorable).  

She can open Sealed Doors for free and she's a pretty good fighter.

The castles where she appears starts to spawn after 500km.

After looking through the achievements on steam: 

It turns out that there is an end to the world so it's not just going on forever and ever. It's going to be my goal to find this legendary end of the world. (Also see if I can figure out the truth to the Demon Lord.)

Edited by Tesla

Beat that stupid standard daily world from weeks ago. It turns out the Demon Lord isn't that bad once you have a good weapon and some DPS going. He went down in 2 fights. I gave it some thought and did leveling and item management a bit better. 2 levels in mountaineering really helped, though also running into 2 goddess statues was word for word, a godsend. This was the first time I got confusion effect on a weapon, it's really quite good.

Clear Stats:

f91a115919.png
Cleared without dimensional vault!
Perks: Str x 3, Mountain x2
Wep: Great Blade +3 (Root, Root, Fire, quick-repaired)
Armor: Chain Cross +2 (Flexible, quick-repairedx2)
Side: Razor Shield.

Normal mode, in 13 days and 14 hours.
#24 of world Kehagenuruta

Mah, it's a totally newbie play, but man yes! success! Died once by mountaining into a dragon...From a previous play there were so many mountain and corrupted zones from 800-1200. I think without going heavy mountain a 2000km world clear would be somewhat difficult without any towns.