Greetings, everyone!

InvictusCobra

First of all, I'd like to thank you all for all the hours of fun you've provided me through Visual Novels and I can't thank the kind people who post Walkthroughs enough, so that I don't fall into Bad Ends and feel terrible ;-; .

Secondly, hello everyone! I'm not that new to the Fuwanovel website, but I am to the forums and since I finished a Visual Novel after a few months of hiatus, I thought the time was right. I've been an anime fan since July 2012 and in the following month, I read my first Visual Novel (Shuffle).I've read some more Novels after Shuffle, which include Rewrite, Fate/Stay Night, Saya no Uta, Hoshizora no Memoria and the most recent, Oreimo Tsuzuku Disc 1. I've also read a few others, but let's not get into that so fast, shall we? ;) 

I came here to discuss Novels with fellow fans, learn more about the medium and the great treasures it holds. While I've read a few Novels, I'm no expert and I'm sure there are many new things I can learn and read! But most importantly, I also came here to make friends and of course, to enjoy myself! (that sounds incredibly bad).

I am currently waiting for Little Busters! EX, Yosuga no Sora and Rewrite Harvest Fiesta to be translated and hoping that Dizzy Ziddy decides to translate Oreimo Tsuzuku's 2nd Disc. And still feeling bothered by the fact that Code Geass: Lost Colors will never get fully translated (WHY?! T_T).

I believe that is all, So... see you around! :)

What is your favourite vn so far?

Oh, that's a tough one. I haven't read many Novels but the ones I've read have been pretty good. That's why I don't think that I can come up with an absolute favourite. I mean, each one has their strong points. However, if I were to really be forced to choose one without reflecting that much on it, I'd have to say Fate/Stay Night, as it has strong points is almost all categories. In close second would be Rewrite and Saya no Uta.

Greeting ,  InvictusCobra-san

Welcome to the Fuwanovel Forums . :sachi:

Enjoy your stay.

(ps: about "Little Busters! EX" ..... hope you got patience  to wait.... I already forget when I start to wait it to translate .All i know is I start to wait before anime released)

(ps: about "Little Busters! EX" ..... hope you got patience  to wait.... I already forget when I start to wait it to translate .All i know is I start to wait before anime released)

Yeah, I've been waiting for a long time as well now. But what happens is I usually forget about it and check up on the TL progress a few months later to see if it changed. Did you start wating before the original anime or Refrain? I started waiting mostly after I began watching the first season. Haven't watched Refrain due to wanting to read it instead, plus I've always heard wonders about Saya and her route.

Yeah, I've been waiting for a long time as well now. But what happens is I usually forget about it and check up on the TL progress a few months later to see if it changed. Did you start wating before the original anime or Refrain? I started waiting mostly after I began watching the first season. Haven't watched Refrain due to wanting to read it instead, plus I've always heard wonders about Saya and her route.