OriginalRen's Final Giveaway - Nendoroid

OriginalRen

2LFO69S.jpg

Since I trolled everyone with an April Fool's joke, I thought it would only be fair to host 1 final Nendoroid giveaway via stream. I will be playing Left 4 Dead 2, and by the end of the stream when I feel like going to bed, anyone currently in the stream channel will have a chance to win (just like the previous 2 times).

Since I am running Dark Carnival, you should have plenty of time to join the stream before I finish, get bored/tired, or rage in a fit as the game destroys me. Feel free to stop by, because this will be the final giveaway I do for a very long time. I will also be announcing all of the current shipments and prize winners to date, and as promised I will begin shipping out US orders in the next month (since most of the prizes are at my house in the states). After the US prizes have been shipped, I will be shipping the international items. If anything, watch the stream to make sure everything is correct and up to date on shipments.

Last but not least, I have to ship 5 people's orders starting next week for the visual novel ordering service. After those get shipped, I will once again open the floor to other people's orders. I apologize for this delay, but having to deal with piles and piles of shipments (at least 20+ in total) is not fun. It costs a shit ton of money and is honestly something I need to budget in order to afford. No offense to anyone in the community, but I also like to spend my money on myself for my own life and own hobbies, so I can't always do things as I hope.

Anyways, sorry for the rant, I am just extremely stressed with managing 50 different things at once and I am becoming extremely burnt out. That being said, please come and enjoy a stream with me 1 final time, as this will be the final giveaway for a really, really, really long time.

Thanks again, and I hope to see you in stream.

Funny how you claim to have no money to pay me for the work you commissioned me for (payment of which is already three months due), and yet you have all this money to host giveaways, ship things to people, and purchase all this weebshit. If you even scraped up $2 a day, you'd have enough money to pay me by now, so obviously you aren't even making an effort to honour your commitments. Let's stop with the BS, okay?