Bunny Black Info/Help Topic

Martic

The skill is "combat medic" (weirdly enough I've actually made that same mistake somehow...), but anyway, once you get it to level 10, you'll get access to some more advanced healing spells. As a piece of advice, since levelling each of the individual single target heals will unlock both an equivalently-powered AoE and the next rank of single target heals, focus on learning the single target heal spells up to level 10 each so that you can get to "seraphim magic" (the strongest AoE heal) with as few points invested as possible. That will save you some points in the late game to unlock some more skills without sacrificing your ability to dish out some huge health to your allies.

The skill is "combat medic" (weirdly enough I've actually made that same mistake somehow...), but anyway, once you get it to level 10, you'll get access to some more advanced healing spells. As a piece of advice, since levelling each of the individual single target heals will unlock both an equivalently-powered AoE and the next rank of single target heals, focus on learning the single target heal spells up to level 10 each so that you can get to "seraphim magic" (the strongest AoE heal) with as few points invested as possible. That will save you some points in the late game to unlock some more skills without sacrificing your ability to dish out some huge health to your allies.

Fixed the requirement for getting those spells. Sorry for the confusion.

For those that don't feel like looking through the guide for updates, I have a few announcements.

The skill list is nearly complete. There are a few skill names that I need the Seiha translation for, and I still don't have the max uses for Poison Shot. Everything else is covered, so thanks for the contributions guys.

Thanks to Vorthod Wiler it has been verified that to increase shop inventory, you must purchase a certain number of goods. Price doesn't matter, just the amount of items purchased.

Thanks to a message from a user called T2K, new information on H-Scenes and recruitment for female adventurers has come to light. T2K tells me that getting the H-Scenes and recruiting female adventurers are tied directly to EXP growth, so if you level too fast via Demons Gate or Dragon Nest you may end up missing these scenes/recruits. This hasn't been verified, but it could explain how come some users aren't getting adventurers or scenes and some are.

Edited by Shioxus

getting the H-Scenes and recruiting female adventurers are tied directly to EXP growth, so if you level too fast via Demons Gate or Dragon Nest you may end up missing these scenes/recruits. This hasn't been verified, but it could explain how come some users aren't getting adventurers or scenes and some are.

What exactly do you mean by "tied to exp growth"? I was level 99 before I got my first adventurer recruit, so I don't think that's it. However, it is possible that a certain event later in the story (spoiler conversation on the previous page) might stop you from being able to recruit them.

Oh and one thing I should mention about the crushing weapons tree. At max rank, crusher has 7 more "pow" than the basic blunt weapons skill, and slugger only has 8 more pow than crusher does (49-56-64), so the damage difference between them is actually pretty tiny. If it weren't for the fact that slugger's knockback can damage a unit behind your target as well, it would be useless.
sweeper and barbarian, on the other hand, hit everyone in the front row with a pow rating of 43 and 53 respectively. But here's the thing, both of these skills hit four times on each target struck. You will do over triple the damage by using barbarian on a single enemy than you will by using slugger, and this is true whether you hit three targets in the front line, or just one.

I will go ahead and say this for anyone using blunt weapons. Don't max crusher, and only max slugger if you want some way to hit someone in the middle row for half damage (admittedly useful in a lot of situations, but probably outperformed by late-game AoE magic). The sweeper and barbarian skills however, should be maxed immediately. They are incredibly powerful and make blunt very nice for front-line attacks since it gets two skills dedicated to them. Both of them can one-shot enemies even in the overlord's shrine and can do great damage on big bosses like fire demons or dragons.

one more thing im trying to go for a dagger playtrough would that be a good thing?

tl;dr: yes. but it takes up a lot of skill points, so start with a sword or bow first until you level up a bit

Here's the basics I've started picking up from my two playthroughs thusfar. Impressive stats on equipment are good in early levels, but play second fiddle to your skills in later levels. So weapon choice seems like it should be driven by the skills behind them. With that in mind, let us look at both the ranged and bladed weapon skillsets. 

first up, bladed. Blade dancer is a nice front row attack with some decent damage, but only gets seven uses. saint of blades is a powerful single target attack that has an issue similar to the crushing weapons post i made before...it's technically weaker than blade dance, but it's still a viable skill to use on bosses so I would still recommend it to save some uses of your blade dance.

next, there's ranged weapons. Bombardier, if I remember correctly, hits the person who is in front of each column, meaning it can have the same hit pattern as a blade dance, or it can actually hit someone in the back line if the enemy's formation is poor. This is a huge help in certain fights like Tatsumaki as it allows you to damage two of his three supports without problem. Ranged weapons also have the only physical, full-enemy-field AoE in the game which is useful for that virtue alone. 

To contrast, let's look at blunt weapons. Blunt weapons get two separate skills of relatively comparable power compared to one such skill each from bladed and ranged weapons. however, by using daggers, you have access to both blade dance and bombardier, so that disadvantage is nixed. Blunt weapons also have a knockback skill...it's not an amazing skill and is far weaker damage-wise than saint of blades, so take that how you will. 

Those form the most prominent skills from those three sets, but as some closing thoughts, here are the rest of their skills. 

Status effects (most of these have pretty low chances or low effectiveness, but they are technically available if you want them): blades can cause berserk, insta-death, and weaken; blunt can cause insta-death and knockback(good activation rate); and bows can poison (expensive prerequisites) and instadeath.

so blades come out way on top if you want status effect variety for whatever reason.

Now, going for daggers is an expensive investment (skill-wise) as you will be spending points in two skill trees. So if you would like to do this. Start your game as a swordsman or archer, get those skills up a bit, and spend some points on a few healing, teleport, or support skills that you want before you go into the other weapon tree and purchase yourself a dagger. By the end of my swordsman run, I discovered daggers and put points into the ranged tree and I absolutely loved the play style, so I do think that a dagger game would be a good idea.

Fixed the requirement for getting those spells. Sorry for the confusion.

Not your fault... the JP guide on the web also says "medium heals" requires 5 levels of "small heals",   Could this be an error in the patch when they ported it over they inadvertently boosted the requirement to L10 instead?

i have 2 fairies, 1 giant rat, 3werebears in the front to block off the physical short ranged people and rng is evil 5 cursed items in a row

I actually kind of liked the cursed items in my first playthrough. Darks gets some decent HP from his levels, so having a single cursed weapon actually wasn't that bad, especially when you have two fairies healing. That being said, this was before I updated my patch, so I was able to use a cursed greatsword from the middle row where I was safe. Individual mileage may vary =P

Thanks for making the guide gives me a better understanding of everything and what skills to invest and the maps help alot saves me run around for ages looking for the x lol

so 36k to reach king rank lol what are the missions are the most quick and reward a good amount of renown , i dont wanna be grinding forever lol 

has anyone done the job where u hunt the ice demon, like literally i spent an hour searching for the thing in that one room an defeated like 20+ parties and couldnt find anything like i swiped the whole entire map then thought i fight the sub bosses to see if he is hiding in there beat like 6 of them couldnt find him either, i was sure it would come up purple but still havent found him yet , just wanna know anyone find it yet , gotta find the bastard and chokeslam him wasted 1 hour of my time

has anyone done the job where u hunt the ice demon, like literally i spent an hour searching for the thing in that one room an defeated like 20+ parties and couldnt find anything like i swiped the whole entire map then thought i fight the sub bosses to see if he is hiding in there beat like 6 of them couldnt find him either, i was sure it would come up purple but still havent found him yet , just wanna know anyone find it yet , gotta find the bastard and chokeslam him wasted 1 hour of my time

Hmmmm.... strange, for me I just defeated the yellow enemy on the map and i got the mission complete, you might want to re-enter the map again or if all else fail just decline the job and find a new one >.<

Aabout that I wonder:

When the princess is missing, there is much more yellow enemy, so finding them is a pain. So, at this point, is it still possible to find ayaka and cass? If I save the princess, will they still come at dungeon, since the princess is not interested anymore, it may be possible that we can't find yellow enemy anymore right?

By the way in my first playthrough, I found Cass 3-4 times (Ayaka 0 ><), and I never got her HS, (I killed only Cass with Darx, so I think we have to beat the whole Cass's team with Darx to get her scene)

I have two question:

In my second playthrough, I got some scene I didn't see the first time like 

Jon talking about a fairy, playing a prank with him and his sleeping trouble

and a second:

At the end of a dungeon, a scene with jon and a CG of a Loam. Jon say that the Loams are far older then him and he wonder if Darx dared touch them because of that.

Why didn't I unlock those the first time I played the game?

Also, I would need some advice to find Ayaka or Cass. I actually can't find them...

That's not it since I hired a loam in my first play and I didn't get this scene but I got the scene and the CG with the hot spring and the Loam.

My second play I had no Loam in my team, and I didn't get  the CG in the hot spring, but I got the scene with Jon and the Loam, why?

I'm also having trouble meeting Cass in my second playthrough. Perhaps she shows up less when you reach a certain point in the story. that being said, she can still show up. I have spotted her in a Cave of Bueroza 3 (however you spell that), so I think you just have to keep trying and hope the RNG doesn't hate you.

I think I missed the Juju scene because I only met her once, am i missing it because it has to do with bring the Ambrosia unit all the time or going to the forest thicket something dungeon a lot?

Sorry I have more question ^^

1) When is the lattest point you can meet Ayaka and Cass in dungeon (for sure)? Before saving the princess? Before She got kidnaped?

If I want to lvl up, beat adventurer/monster/ayaka/cass etc, what is the further part of the game I can do?

Vorthod, can you explain me how you did for your lvl 99, and how often you saw ayaka and cass? (even at your lvl 99 can you still see them?) I just want to make sure if going to far in the game is in the way or not.

2) How do you get the juju scene? I didn't even know she has one.

3) I wonder if the number of adventurer is the way to get their scene/recruit, I beaten almost 20 battle maid with darx and I got only one scene,
By the way about that, you have different enemy for the same thing, for example you have fighter, warlord etc.
If you want to recruit/get a scene, do you have to beat only fighter? Does the warlord work too? Is it the same thing?
I beaten almost 20-30 fighter/warlord (of course female with last blow by darks) and I still have no choice for recruiting them...

1) I have saved the princess and levelled to 99 but I have still encountered 1 cass, many Ayakas, and many Tatsumakis. I have yet to do the mission to map bueroza 14 where, to put it vaguely, everything goes to shit, so I don't know if you can encounter them after that.

2) go to the overgrown thicket...a lot. after a couple of missions you will meet her in town and then after a few more, you will run into her in the dungeon itself.

3) no idea. If numbers' are the deciding factor. I've basically gone full man mode by turning the AI to "standby" mode and wrecking everybody with waves upon waves of full AoE magic. I've killed dozens of adventurers or all sorts and only have managed to recruit warrior, rogue, and adept. That being said, I'm pretty sure I've been fighting warlords instead of basic fighters, so it looks like the higher-level palette swaps do work for the counter...if there is one.

PS: you don't get a "choice" to recruit them. Rakia just decides to pop up and say "hey, an adventurer decided to join you. They're in your 'hired units' list now" and you only get one (as far as I know).

I believe it's the latter. The second scene actually takes place in the overgrown thicket, so you definitely need to be there for it to happen. I got it when walking around there, so maybe just spend a little extra time getting your maps a little more full each time you go in there and you might have some luck.

I found Cass only in the cave in my second play, in the Mapping mission.

I guess we can't find them in extermination mission. Neither in frozen or lave dungeon or thicket right?

By the way, beating the whole Cass team twice doesn't unlock her scene.

About juju I don't remember if I saw her in my second play yet in town, I guess if that's the case and wait too long it's too late?