Bunny Black Info/Help Topic

Martic

It is possible to recruit the human female enemies. The Japanese FAQ had said it was only the Warrior, Mage, and Thief classes but I'm starting to think that FAQ is a bit incomplete. Thanks for mentioning that!

It's definitely incompete. I have managed to recruit Miko, Battle Maid, and Rune Knight (M Knight?) as well.

Yeah tnx for trying to help i fixed it. When i instaled the game i didnt instal the game bugfix that came with it. I instaled it and it worked fine. BTW, NG+ what can u inherit in new game? comand points? level? demons? im wondering to know if its worth playing again couse im near end now

Ok, i got a problem, i got to Cave floor 14 and i got cave key in my inventory. But when i get to locked door it sais i cant open couse it needs a key. Is it a bug? How to fix it?

Make sure to grab the quickfix patch that was released just a few days ago, it claims to have fixed the key not working, along with other things. Here

Does it say how many times you have to kill the Warrior / Mage / Thief before you can recruit them? Ive been farming kills for awhile and still not showing up recruitable, or does that only happen after the Prison opens up?

Is there only 1 ending? Im still missing quite a few things from my first game, but was curious if there was more endings.

NG+ Lets you carry over 5-9 Minions, not exactly sure what you have to do to increase it to 6/7/8/9 tho. i think beat the dragon nest or something for one of them.

Does it say how many times you have to kill the Warrior / Mage / Thief before you can recruit them? Ive been farming kills for awhile and still not showing up recruitable, or does that only happen after the Prison opens up?

Is there only 1 ending? Im still missing quite a few things from my first game, but was curious if there was more endings.

NG+ Lets you carry over 5-9 Minions, not exactly sure what you have to do to increase it to 6/7/8/9 tho. i think beat the dragon nest or something for one of them.

No, it doesn't say, just keep grinding. I am sure that it happens after you get the Prison.

There is a single ending only.

Ah maybe thats why they arent showing up, im still aways from the prison, guess ill push on and see :P

*EDIT* Also, any more info on how many and what type of jobs for each dungeon you have to do to unlock the CGs? I think those are mostly the ones im missing, cause i beat the game and had a few characters show up i never met before lol.

Also, anyway to hotkey skills outside of combat? Its a drag scrolling through the list for egress and stuff every time lol

Edited by Seipherwood

Ah maybe thats why they arent showing up, im still aways from the prison, guess ill push on and see :P

*EDIT* Also, any more info on how many and what type of jobs for each dungeon you have to do to unlock the CGs? I think those are mostly the ones im missing, cause i beat the game and had a few characters show up i never met before lol.

Also, anyway to hotkey skills outside of combat? Its a drag scrolling through the list for egress and stuff every time lol

I'm not too sure, XReaper gave me that info. He mentioned doing jobs in the overgrown thicket to get scenes with juju.

There is no way to hotkey skills outside of battle.

@shioxus, after golan or tojo introduced juju to me in the residential area i did some jobs in the thicket & after finishing the one for rakia where you have to punish the faery, i directly got the juju scene after it, even before returning home. maybee it differs from player to player, but i do believe the scene is strongly tied to completing enough quests of HER area.

I'm not too sure, XReaper gave me that info. He mentioned doing jobs in the overgrown thicket to get scenes with juju.

There is no way to hotkey skills outside of battle.

It true , after you meet Juju at Travel gate , doing in couple quest in Overgrown thinket and you will get screen with Juju.

@shioxus, after golan or tojo introduced juju to me in the residential area i did some jobs in the thicket & after finishing the one for rakia where you have to punish the faery, i directly got the juju scene after it, even before returning home. maybee it differs from player to player, but i do believe the scene is strongly tied to completing enough quests of HER area.

Im complete the game at lv 99 , maxxed edge,range,dark,holy,mana,heal,toleport,all important passive skill . Darx will have 999 hp , I can win all none rare with only Darx , his "All unit" skill 1hit deal 250+ damage  :rolleyes: . In Dragon fight , he dont need to attack , using 350hp heal and the party member will do thier work or he can deal 650+ damage(no crit,with crit it 1500+) with Saint of Blades or Quick Shot . So if you want quick win : DMage + max Fairy , for dragon battle :i use Ambrosia , 4 Fairy , DMage and unit with Crit/Str buff . 

Im complete the game at lv 99 , maxxed edge,range,dark,holy,mana,heal,toleport,all important passive skill . Darx will have 999 hp , I can win all none rare with only Darx , his "All unit" skill 1hit deal 250+ damage  :rolleyes: . In Dragon fight , he dont need to attack , using 350hp heal and the party member will do thier work or he can deal 650+ damage(no crit,with crit it 1500+) with Saint of Blades or Quick Shot . So if you want quick win : DMage + max Fairy , for dragon battle :i use Ambrosia , 4 Fairy , DMage and unit with Crit/Str buff . 

Just finished the Dragon Nest. It wasn't too bad.

I think you are right about that, I got the first scene after the fairy and now I am doing some jobs there.

Is the Thicket the only place for a scene? ive been doing quite a few garden lair ones but nothings triggered, just curious if its only that area or all of em.

I think it's the only area, from what XReaper has said and what I have read. Once you get the scene with Juju I think thats it for specific areas.

hi i just install the game and while searching on how to get more cass and ayaka 2nd event i stumble upon this thread and make my account here. i am wondering where i can find cass and ayaka? is it at their own dungeon like for example cass at the tower of strom. or any other dungeon with yellow fog. 

also this skill lv for medic to unlock healing and surgeon is wrong it is lv 10 not lv 5.

So, I beat the game but with only 73% off all CG's and the game just let me bring 5 demons to NG+. I didn't beat dragon nest. Anyone knows how to pick Rakia CG's?

I believe you were the one who told me how to get them, weren't you?

hi i just install the game and while searching on how to get more cass and ayaka 2nd event i stumble upon this thread and make my account here. i am wondering where i can find cass and ayaka? is it at their own dungeon like for example cass at the tower of strom. or any other dungeon with yellow fog. 

also this skill lv for medic to unlock healing and surgeon is wrong it is lv 10 not lv 5.

It is totally random. It can be any yellow enemy on any map.

Wish there was a secret ending where all his victims gang up on him and stab him to death. :angry:

Just had to get that off my chest, lol... it's been eating at me. :P

Question for you guys - are chests based on enemy, or area? Killed the half-dragon boss, and got a chest with dirty water in it -_-. wasn't very impressed.

Wish there was a secret ending where all his victims gang up on him and stab him to death. :angry:

Just had to get that off my chest, lol... it's been eating at me. :P

Question for you guys - are chests based on enemy, or area? Killed the half-dragon boss, and got a chest with dirty water in it -_-. wasn't very impressed,

Yea Darx isn't my kind of guy either. Much of the reason I didn't like the game. The protaganist just didn't appeal to me. It felt like a very weak approach to make another Rance but I guess that might just be me. Still had a few smirk moments thanks to decent script writing.

But what pissed me off more is exactly what you asked in the end. The game has next to no reliability. Generally with every new dungeon the challenge rises and so does your chance of netting powerful items. But this game totally disobeys that line of thought. I got a +25 single handed sword called Rouge in freaking first dungeon. Used it till the end game finishing up bosses doing 2k crit damages. But what do elite dungeons like Dragon Nest drops? Broken empty bottles, fossils, stones, broken or cursed armor/weapons. Same trash the first dungeon dropped. I so wanted a good dungeon crawling experience but this game fell severely short. I ended up reinstalling Eein no Aesila, MonmsuQuest and Kamidori Alchemy Meister just so I could play something challengingly different.

My apologies to Shioxus here as I know he really liked the game to the point to actually make a FAQ and kudos to him for that but this game really left a lot to be desired, at least for me.