Is Majikoi any good? Are there any walkthroughs for it?

Mugi

Or does it just have one route? I searched a little (and by a little I mean for like 30 seconds) and couldn't seem to find one on Fuwa. Is it worth giving a read? I just have it sitting around and finally finished IMHHW so i'd like to move on to something else. Unless there aren't any bad endings, then I don't mind going without a walkthrough.

is it any good? yes. its close to being my favorite vn but IMHHW beats it a little bit. its definitely the funniest visual novel i played and its hard to choose between the mc from this vn or IMHHW as my favorite main character ever. the characters have great interactions with one another and you play a big role as a member of the group.

there are walkthroughs but its pretty simple to get the route you want. once you finish the prologue the vn will pop this up

5cw4q5H.jpg

and you select whos route you want. the dots represent how many times you choose them in this screen before the route really begins. also be careful, as eventually some of the girls dots get to a point that can make you miss a route. for instance Momoyo (the one in the top left corner) will blast away every other route on the screen at like 4 dots. theres like 8 girls to choose from so dont let this pic fool you. it just changes based on the day. also theres no BL, even though you can choose guy routes.

is it any good? yes. its close to being my favorite vn but IMHHW beats it a little bit. its definitely the funniest visual novel i played and its hard to choose between the mc from this vn or IMHHW as my favorite main character ever. the characters have great interactions with one another and you play a big role as a member of the group.

there are walkthroughs but its pretty simple to get the route you want. once you finish the prologue the vn will pop this up

5cw4q5H.jpg

and you select whos route you want. the dots represent how many times you choose them in this screen before the route really begins. also be careful, as eventually some of the girls dots get to a point that can make you miss a route. for instance Momoyo (the one in the top left corner) will blast away every other route on the screen at like 4 dots. theres like 8 girls to choose from so dont let this pic fool you. it just changes based on the day. also theres no BL, even though you can choose guy routes.

Im sorry sir/madam whatevs

Do you know what is a drama cd cos i went to vndb and saw majikoi drama cd could you explain what it is?

For me Majikoi is the best VN I've ever played. When I watch animes or play VNs, or even when I read mangas, I'm setting my mind on just one character, but in Majikoi case I simply can't. There's too many good characters. Out of 5 main heroines, I liked 4 of them equally(Wanko is out, sorry dog ^^) It has very long prologue, dunno how long, but I think it was around 15-20h~~ I had some struggle in the middle of it, but when it ended and I had to start choosing character routes, I wished that it could be a bit longer. It was so hard to choose any of the characters... I think it's a masterpiece. And ratings speaks for themselves  https://vndb.org/v1143 

So just give it a try, I'm also setting my eyes up for playing IMHHW(although they say it's terrible translated) but as always you need to have time to actually play VNs...

As for the walkthrough you can use this one, but it's simply not needed. 

http://www.gamefaqs.com/pc/959711-maji-de-watashi-ni-koi-shinasai/faqs/66883

Im sorry sir/madam whatevs

Do you know what is a drama cd cos i went to vndb and saw majikoi drama cd could you explain what it is?

A drama cd will sometimes come later or together with certain vn's. its usually a side story with the entire cast reprising their roles and theyre usually about events before, after, or even during what happens in the vn. theres no visuals or anything. its just an audio disk.

So I just noticed that on the translation patch page that under "Progress" it only lists a few of the routes, does that mean that only a certain number of routes were translated? Or are they just not noted under the progress column?