Greetings

Minoru

Hey there.

I'm both new to these forums and VNs, also I'm from Germany so my English might not be too perfect... I'm trying though. Feel free to correct me if I express myself oddly, I'm willing to improve my English skills. :D

I tried several VNs before (G-Senjou no Maou) but stopped halfway, no matter which VN I tried... I guess I'm not all that comfy playing on a computer. But I do enjoy HuniePop pretty much so I figured I might give some VN another shot.

I hoped to find some inspiration and maybe one or two suggestions for a VN-newb here. I'll try to be more or less active here but unfortunately I'm more the lazy type so I can't promise anything.

Thank you.

No, I liked it very much. The story seemed intriguing, I liked the art and the characters were promising (I think I sinked roughly 1,5... Maybe 2 hours in, that's not very much), but I was looking for something more interactive since I had just finished Persona 3 Portable at that time, where you have to choose various options throughout the game. And after playing G-Senjou no Maou for a small amount of time and not encountering a single interaction (just walls of text) I lost interest. That was two or three years ago I think... I just thought I should give VNs another chance. I like reading manga und books in general, a VN should be an improved variation of mentioned things, shouldn't it?

I guess I just dropped the try of enjoying VNs just because I was expecting something else. Since that matter is cleared up now I want to try a different approach. :)

Thanks to the others who welcomed me in the meantime. :)

So VNs by Key. I liked the Clannad Anime, but I really dislike the art of the VN (only saw Screenshots), Air seemed to be the same art-wise. Are they really that good? I don't know if I can bear with how the characters are drawn tbh...

Btw: I acquired Kamidori Alchemy Meister, is it any good for a beginner? I'm pretty lost between all these titles... Always wanted to play Tears to Tiara, too...

What I'm looking for is basically a VN with beautiful art, a deep story with more than one route and (if possible) interaction possibilities...

So VNs by Key. I liked the Clannad Anime, but I really dislike the art of the VN (only saw Screenshots), Air seemed to be the same art-wise. Are they really that good? I don't know if I can bear with how the characters are drawn tbh...

Seem like you're the same as me. I was also put off by those art, despite knowing the story is pretty good (in fact, I myself haven't even played it yet). Still, LB and RW art are acceptable, I guess?

Seem like you're the same as me. I was also put off by those art, despite knowing the story is pretty good (in fact, I myself haven't even played it yet). Still, LB and RW art are acceptable, I guess?

LB seems fair enough. RW = Rewrite? Never heard of it actually. Just asked DuckDuckGo about it... This one looks incredible. :o

Another choice may be Hoshizora no Memoria, with a reasonable amount of choice (you MAY need sometime to get used to the art though)

If you have a psp, there will be some more choices (like milky holmes, toradora, oreimo).

(for other people out there, I'm recommending base on my personal taste, so don't rage at me if I ignored something completely XD)

Another choice may be Hoshizora no Memoria, with a reasonable amount of choice (you MAY need sometime to get used to the art though)

If you have a psp, there will be some more choices (like milky holmes, toradora, oreimo).

(for other people out there, I'm recommending base on my personal taste, so don't rage at me if I ignored something completely XD)

I think I tried Hoshizora no Memoria once. I loved the art. I'll note the mentioned VNs. Keep em comin though :)

I backed the project in your sig btw. Are you one of the creators?

Thanks for all those posts, you guys all seem very nice.

Edit: I own a PSP with a CFW. Must be pretty old though. In fact I think there's OreImo on the msd.