Memorable or one of your favorite quotes you get from an anime :D

kirin777

Monogatari Series is filled with words of wisdom. 

"Thinking about it won't do any good. You can't choose everyone. Right, you can't be like an Italian gentleman." - Hachikuji Mayoi

"When I think about it, this is a very dreamlike situation. First off, I'm in this classroom and around me I have a girl, a young girl and a little girl. What is this place, Shangri-La?" - Araragi Koyomi

• 4 weeks later...

"You know, back in the day, I was a dumb little runt. But i was forced to go through a lot of training for High Class Individuals. I had many hardships along the way. I even thought I was going to die a couple of times. But, you know what? I reached the end. If there´s one thing I learned from all that training, it´s this: When someone is backed into a corner, they´re capable of dealing with the situation quite well. Also... Just when you think you´re at your limit, you learn that your real limit is quite a way down the line." - Kenichi - sharin no kuni

(Sharin no kuni is a VN, but I think there´s no reason to limit quotes to the Anime-medium.)

"Positive attitudes are always artifical and contrived. You should remember that." - Kenichi - sharin no kuni

"Leaders do not apologize. If a society accepts an apology from someone in a position of power, then that society is on the road to ruin." - Houzuki, sharin no kuni

"...Adults never even try to understand things." - Touka. "That´s because adults don´t understand things." - Kenichi - sharin no kuni

"I want to go on a date! We´ll play MMORPGs all night long! And then I want you to confess your love to me by saying 'lets grind together, baby!'" - Sachi - sharin no kuni

"Why is it that when humans regret a decision based on a misunderstanding, they feel resentment toward the other party?" - Kyuubey - Madoka Magica

"So if you ever feel like dying for the sake of the universe, please call me anytime." - Kyuubey - Madoka Magica

"There´s no point in being interested in things you can´t see. People don´t even look properly at thing they -can- see." - Mea - Hoshizora no memoria

"War breaks out because there is someone to fight against. To eliminate war, there are two options: Invade and assimilate, or utterly exterminate one´s adversary so that only you remain. Mankind´s history is a history of conflict." - Slaine Troyard - Aldnoah Zero