What shall I get in the Rightstuf sale?

grim_tales1

I cant decide whether to get Steins Gate or Saya no Uta or both of them, I've been interested in getting Steins Gate for a while and it sounds like the sort of thing I'd enjoy since it was written by Uchikoshi (999), but I'm not sure about Saya no Uta, the story sounds interesting but apparently its very dark/fucked up with some sick shit in there, idk :?

but I'm not sure about Saya no Uta, the story sounds interesting but apparently its very dark/fucked up with some sick shit in there, idk :?

Saya no Uta is indeed very dark and has a lot of gore. And it might also appear fucked up if you aren't used to weird japanese shit. But if you can deal with it then I can only recommend you this Visual Novel, since it has a very unique plot which can get you hooked quite easily.

Saya no Uta is indeed very dark and has a lot of gore. And it might also appear fucked up if you aren't used to weird japanese shit. But if you can deal with it then I can only recommend you this Visual Novel, since it has a very unique plot which can get you hooked quite easily.

Thank you :) Maybe the only way for me to know if I can handle is to try it :D But youre right with what you say I'm not used to weird Japanese shit :D

Stiens Gate sounds like my thing though :)

Definitely Steins;Gate just because the experience is much longer.

Saya no Uta is a very short VN that you can complete in a couple hours.

Now this is not to say Saya no Uta is bad, it's definitely a top tier dark fantasy and is amazing to read if you like dark stories.

But Steins;Gate is also a top tier sci-fi adventure with a ton of content (over 30 hours in length, easily)

So yeah S;G over Saya no Uta as far as which should you purchase, but I definitely recommend you check out Saya no Uta whenever you have the chance if you want a quick yet amazing read (unless you don't like dark and gorey settings, then I don't recommend Saya no Uta at all).