PSN still down

RinXD

The whole damn PSN network is offline cause Sony shut it off to deal with the DDos attacks, So either they said fuck it we will fix it monday or they just have no clue how to bring it back online. Last time psn was down back in 2011 it was down for 3 months so

Well, I hope that the pathetic morons who did this are currently rubbing themselves off to the down PSN servers and giggling quietly to themselves in their mother's basements. 

I only pity people who are so pathetic that they have nothing better to do than ruin the day of several million people. They're grand-scale assholes, nothing more.

Oh they took down XBL too microsoft just has more competent IT people then sony

Money might be a factor as well, but still, neither should have gone down, they should have invested heavily in anti-ddos measures, at least Microsoft should have, considering they were warned.

Oh they took down XBL too microsoft just has more competent IT people then sony

Well, they're the ones who are currently providing the most popular computer operating system on the planet. It figures they'd have more IT power.

Also, am I the only person getting a Death Note vibe from all of this?

"If you had a proper justice system, I wouldn't go around killing all criminals. I'm killing all criminals so that there's less crime."

Microsoft did hence why they are back up sony however did not and now they seem to have no clue what the issue is and they're not going to be compensating people for it

Carlos: I understand your concern and in this moment you cannot connect to the PSN because it is in maitenance but please rest assure that you will be able to log in no later that today and If I could give you a compensation I would be more than glad to do it.

^ that is from a chat and they say we will be able to log in no later than today but im not buying it

Quotes like that make me glad I never watched or read Death Note.

That is far from an actual quote, you know. It's just a humorous, somewhat biased take at some of the underlying themes and motives in Death Note. Not seeing DN is like reading dystopia but completely skipping 1984: You are missing out on one of the best examples.