animes i watched from 2014

bilguun

I'll be talking about animes that i watched in 2014.

Firstly i watched Hayukyuu, a sport anime about volleyball. It might become a rival to kuroko's basket in the future cause this anime has amazing animations and it shows great teamwork. A volleyball can't be played by a single person. And the show really sticks to that rule too.    

Another anime that i liked was Tokyo Ghoul. Featuring a lot of blood, crazy gay villians and a lot of finger smacking. It has a really sweet fights and it showed that a main character only needs 30 minutes to become a badass.

Later i watched Zankyou no terror. An anime that somewhat simular to Death note only less brains and more bombing. It made us learn  more about a cheesy Greek legend that almost all of us remember from our middle school. The show gave us an amazing ending as well as a deep message. It was certainly the best anime of 2014

And then there is golden time. It actually aired in 2013 and finished in 2014 march. But that didn't stop me from watching it. As i recall romance anime has a lot of comedy in it. This one had dozens of it as well as depressing and sad moments. The plot is golden time's greatest but the most horrible thing about it since we get hung to the story but the show goes out of reality witch makes it a BULLSHIT. But i really enjoyed this show and overall is very pleased with it.  

Here is what i watched over the year. What about you guys?

Grisaia no Kajitsu Anime

Fate/Stay Night Unlimited blade works (massive production value)

Terraformars

Tokyo Ghoul

SAO 2 (yes, i'm ashamed to admit that)

Rail Wars

And a bunch of ecchi/harem shows

2014 was quite uneventful except for Fate/Stay night and maybe Grisaia