Tears to Tiara 2 [Story Playthrough]

Parallel Pain

This might be horrible of me to say.. but I was kind of disappointed Mono was still alive. I already shed tears for his departure earlier!  lol

Na. I feel the same way. And I went through some Japanese discussion board and they feel the same way as well. It's definitely a bad twist in an otherwise fantastic story.

This is my favorite part of the game so far... it's nice the story between Tarte & Hamil.  I <3 flashbacks.

I really loved seeing young Tarte with her mother.. she's so supportive. I also liked the story of Tarte's mother & father being gods of Ba'al for those human children. "Creating Heaven on Earth" awwwww so sweet. -tears-

This is my favorite part of the game so far... it's nice the story between Tarte & Hamil.  I <3 flashbacks.

I really loved seeing young Tarte with her mother.. she's so supportive. I also liked the story of Tarte's mother & father being gods of Ba'al for those human children. "Creating Heaven on Earth" awwwww so sweet. -tears-

She really is very supportive. She gave her own title away as her daughter's name, resigning herself to eventually falling into a coma so her daughter can one day escape their world and live a better life on earth.

Sorry for the delay. Been sick again.

Chapter 11

Story 1

http://youtu.be/AoQ_33Fdj5Y

Story 2

http://youtu.be/uhB90kJmxqA

So it looks like Atlus have finally realized how stupid it was to use the word "Platoon". Now they use generic "troops" instead.

By the way a Troop is the equivalent of a platoon of Cavalry. Sorry Atlus :lol:

• 2 weeks later...