Persona Q: Shadow Of The Labyrinth

Vargas

Just picked up my next Atlus game since I am a huge fan and been playing the Persona series since the first one came out. Didnt't think much about the game since it came out for the 3ds this past week. But the storyline is very interesting and you get different ones since you can choose to play as the main character from P3 or P4. I'm not that far in game yet around level 10 and 2nd floor of first dungeon but am curious how the 2 new characters fight without a Persona. Let me know if you got the game and share your experiences with what you like about the game. I will also give out Qr codes once I am a little higher level and done more fusions on all my characters since now u can use 5 people in parties.

ruql9j.jpg

Persona Q: Shadow Of The Labyrinth

Played about 6-7 hours of it. Still in first dungeon because I don't want to advance the story. As I stated elsewhere, I freaking hate what Atlus has done with these characters. in Persona Q, they are just walking catch phrases now. Any scene with Akihiko is utterly mind numbing and I have no doubt that the Persona 4 cast is going to make things 10000x worse, especially since they've been so overused recently. In other words, my patience is at its end with this game already due to poor writing and character handling. The gameplay is actually decently fun, which is sad considering the state of the rest of the game. 

• 3 weeks later...

Yep, as I suspected I am the complete opposite.  I love the characters and the story while the dungeon/grinding is infuriating. Status is also really, really annoying because they are too OP to encounter in the second floor of the first dungeon like this.   Will be playing on Very Easy from now on. 

Just started playing it and I'm liking it so far (only just met the two new characters) though I admit the battle system is probably going to take some getting used to.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R6MlHxAzLXA

Seriously though.  The enemy can mind charge ma-spell combo before I even have media.  This game is completely broken (which is a shame, cause I like the story and character interactions).   They did some things right like elemental physical moves but it doesn't even come close to correcting the rest of the slop.  

Makes me glad I selected the lowest difficulty...or is that going to help? :paranoid:

Easy is O.K. but you can still mess up easily if you take a gamble.  Very Easy is identical to easy except that you can instantly revive party if you lose and continue where you left off in the battle.  You can change to any difficulty apart from risky in the the start menu, it just depends if you feel like replaying the same dungeon floor multiple times or not.