Being suspicious of those who point the blame first worked last time, and here we have Tiag up to no good again blaming me right from the start!

What? Are you as desperate as to apply that kind of logic in a game where the RNG gods are a factor?

And the name's Tiago, Tiago F Varela

I believe that's just Tiago's personality   ;)

Tell me this isn't suspicious! 

He's clearly in cahoots with me, lynch him!

That doesn't, of course, in any way imply I am shady at all.  :ph34r:

You are trying to get me lynched on 1st day of my 1st mafia game? pretty suspicious 

No, that's actually pretty normal I think. Your name's despicable, for starters, and last time it went flawlessly. I guess he wasn't expecting you to reply back this time.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

VOTE COUNT

[1] Vemocleus: Tiagofvarela

[0] Dr4n3t

[0] Tiagofvarela

[0] Yatsufusa

[1] Cofee: Tyrael

[1] Tyrael: Cofee

[0] Kendjin

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[4] Abstaining from voting: Vemocleus, Dr4n3t, Yatsufusa, Kendjin

There's kinda low progress. Voting will end on 20th, 20:00 GMT+0 - unless some important topic will arise.

VOTE COUNT

[1] Vemocleus: Tiagofvarela

[1] Dr4n3t: Yatsufusa

[2] Tiagofvarela: Vemocleus, Kendjin

[0] Yatsufusa

[1] Cofee: Tyrael

[1] Tyrael: Cofee

[0] Kendjin

[2] Abstaining from voting: Dr4n3t

Please write in red your votes. Like, Painiac. Writing in bold should be used for asking questions, but as long as intentions are clear, I will aknowledge bolded vote. Bolding red vote makes my job easier.

And guys, do not edit your posts. That's MAJOR offence in mafia games. You shouldn't even edit for typos. If you are mafia, then editing your posts back then will make things much harder for town. That's plain cheating.

__________________________________________________________________________________

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5-5pAmoR5AA

Your discussion was really long. There was no clear suspect; and you didn't agree on one person. After all, you could send off innocent man for lynch. Hard decision to make. It was hard to vote.

After some time, you chose Tiagofvarela. He wasn't that suspicious person - he just got one vote more than rest. He was still arguing his stand, and fought verdict.

- I swear, I am innocent! I am not some doppel-shmuck-something! I am one of you people, goddamit! Do you really want blood of your neighbour on your hands? -

His look was agrresive, stubborn. He clearly didn't wanted to die.

- Tiagofvarela, don't make this harder on us... It is already decided! -

- Fuck this decision! It's just ONE VOTE! You gonna kill someone because someone just flipped his hand?! Last voter is probably doppelganger himself! He wants me dead, screw this! -

- Tiago, please... -

Some people went up to him, and grabbed him by arms. They tried to get him on halter.

But that was futile.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4M2ATY9JWUY

- DOooOn't ToUch ME, hUmaAN filTH! - Everyone was bevildered by alien voice Tiagofvarela produced. He swatted back people grabbing him with inhuman strenght.

- I. WiLl KilL yOU ALL! -

Something grotescue was happening. He was... changing? Evolving? Mutating? He started making convulsing movements, like dying. From his face... long, sharp blades showed up. His skin begun ripping everywhere, showing red, meaty flesh.

- sCArED? It'S JUST BEgiNning! -

... And his body falled back, with silent ,,thud". You looked at Vemocleus. He was trembling, with crossbow in his hand. And yes, that... monster... had metal bolt impaled in his head, not moving. Dead.

Reality hit you. There are really doppelgangers out there... One has been just killed before your own eyes! And he was Tiagofvarela - man which was respected, and was really good pal for everyone. You lost your friend... but you killed one of the monsters. That was indeed pretty lucky thing in itself.

You are Doppelganger!

That was easy. This calm, rural village can't really defend itself... just that CIA guy is bother. But well, you have capable *censored* to help you! Those fishermens won't stand a chance!

It was late. You went to your own homes. Hoping, that this day wasn't your last one...

__________________________________________________________________________________

It's Night Phase! You have 24 hours to send me your decisions.

I didn't get any PMs with your decisions. Really guys, if you don't really want to play it, say so.

If you want to experience Mafia played by forum, you could check those sites:

Mafiascum

Dwarf Fortress Mafia section

Town of Salem PBF section

Also, you could try Town of Salem. It's nicely done online version of normal Mafia. It's uber fast - single game is around 15-20 minutes long. My name there is also Painiac; we could play some games there.

I am positive this mafia is already dead, whelp. Too bad.