My favourite VNs

Vargas

Remember I had the game series of Kotori Love Ex P Its the story of the girl the main character falls in love with and the vn has over 4 games of the novel. Was reading through some of the Walkthrough threads for Da Capo 1 and 2 and didn't know these are related but u can fall in love with the other girls and there siblings. Such a lovely game as well, can't thank the people from there for sharing my love for the series. Such feelings I get from this just like I did from these vns as well:

Katawa Shoujo

Hoshizora no Memoria -Wish upon a Shooting Star-

Grisaia no Kajitsu

If My Heart Had Wings

Shuffle!

Since my visual novel folder is 2 big those are my top ones that bring many feelings to the table and Katawa Shoujo will always be my number one :D

Edited by Vargas

That is where the beauty of VNDB comes in, yet I see your VNDB list is empty... Come now, list them all on there so that we may understand what you have read and have not read.

If you are going to link your VNDB to your Fuwa account, you might as well listen to Kimanor's advice. It will help everyone give you better recommendations and will allow us to see what your interests are.

That is where the beauty of VNDB comes in, yet I see your VNDB list is empty... Come now, list them all on there so that we may understand what you have read and have not read.

If you are going to link your VNDB to your Fuwa account, you might as well listen to Kimanor's advice. It will help everyone give you better recommendations and will allow us to see what your interests are.

My bad, I did add the ones that have been played through about 5 of them I need to finish eventually.

The shortest vn I have played was about 20 hrs long. U can check my VNDB here I added all the ones I finished and there are 5 that I'm currently playing. Going to do D.C. ~Da Capo~ & D.C. II ~Da Capo II~ they have more then 3 routes to play on them. Both Da Capo games are almost 50 hrs long.

pretty sure he was talking about how many vns you've played, not the length