looking for a good oelvn

Schnarf

Analogue: A Hate Story (darn good/amazing, seriously)

Don't take it personally, babe, it just ain't your story (same creator as the one above, more audacious and fun than Analogue, but probably appeals to a smaller audience)

Those are the two that come to mind. There are a few non OELVN that felt like OELVN of sorts to me, but you can always msg me if you're interested in some more info~~ (but I'm not a real fount of knowledge, so maybe someone else would be better)

If you're interested in either and want to know more, message me or something (or I'm sure anyone else can help you. I know Fiddle at least really likes Analogue, as well as a few others like Batman)

Dischan's Dysfunctional Systems is a great OELVN. Its a bit short, but Dischan is currently working on another part of the story. Here is a trailer:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2Ho1vyo8lKk 

The artist for part 1 (the only part currently released) is Doomfest. Doomfest is is in my opinion the best artist in the OELVN market.  

Analogue: A Hate Story (darn good/amazing, seriously)

Don't take it personally, babe, it just ain't your story (same creator as the one above, more audacious and fun than Analogue, but probably appeals to a smaller audience)

Those are the two that come to mind. There are a few non OELVN that felt like OELVN of sorts to me, but you can always msg me if you're interested in some more info~~ (but I'm not a real fount of knowledge, so maybe someone else would be better)

If you're interested in either and want to know more, message me or something (or I'm sure anyone else can help you. I know Fiddle at least really likes Analogue, as well as a few others like Batman)

what would those be?

I read Sepia Tears way back. It's pretty good for its length.

i'll check it out, thanks

Dischan's Dysfunctional Systems is a great OELVN. Its a bit short, but Dischan is currently working on another part of the story. Here is a trailer:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2Ho1vyo8lKk 

The artist for part 1 (the only part currently released) is Doomfest. Doomfest is is in my opinion the best artist in the OELVN market.

i'm actually planning to read 'juniper's knot' soon so i'll check out everything else they've made as well, thanks

I recently read That Cheap and Sacred Thing. It come in at about an hour, but it has some interesting themes and was kinda touching. I recommend checking it out.

i'll definitely look into it

thanks for the replies