Incest Visual Novel Recommendations

LiquidShu

Recommend me some incest visual novels.

It can be younger sister, older sister, cousin, etc. Just looking for some good incest visual novels you guys might have read ~~

Edit: Should have said it before I posted but I would prefer it not to involve forced/cheating but if it is reallllly good then maybe...

Since I don't want to make two threads on basically the same topic can you guys recommend some manga/anime/light novels/doujin as well? Thanks, look forward to some new things to read ^^

tumblr_mr669a3Uvp1rrsfeoo1_500.gif

---This one has a route with your sister and one with your mother, but it's based on pregnancy:

It's called "Mamankyoushitsu".

VNDB

Patch Website

Unfortunately, while I remember someone had posted a prepatched version on the forums, I could not find it. Highly recommended.

---This one is a somewhat short one with pretty good H-scenes. You hypnotize your sister and mother and make them have sex with you.

It's called "Hypno-Training My Mother And Sister".  It's pretty nice, but it's short and there are pretty much no routes.

VNDB

Mangagamer

---This one has a route with your sister and one with your mother, but it's based on pregnancy:

It's called "Mamankyoushitsu".

VNDB

Patch Website

Unfortunately, while I remember someone had posted a prepatched version on the forums, I could not find it. Highly recommended.

---This one is a somewhat short one with pretty good H-scenes. You hypnotize your sister and mother and make them have sex with you.

It's called "Hypno-Training My Mother And Sister".  It's pretty nice, but it's short and there are pretty much no routes.

VNDB

Mangagamer

Hmm "Mamankyoushitsu" sounds interesting, does it involve cheating though? Not a huge fan of it but I can deal if its a good VN.

"Hypno-Training My Mother And Sister" not a fan of forced T_T Will probably skip this one.

Thanks for the recommendations ~ 

Hmm "Mamankyoushitsu" sounds interesting, does it involve cheating though? Not a huge fan of it but I can deal if its a good VN.

"Hypno-Training My Mother And Sister" not a fan of forced T_T Will probably skip this one.

Thanks for the recommendations ~ 

It involves no cheating. The only case where you make love to more than one woman at a time is the harem end, which involves a marvelous technique to seduce all women at once. Beautiful. It unlocks after you beat all other routes, and when a particular somebody asks you about sex during pregnancy, you just pick the freshly appeared "only with me" option... and then you'll be in the harem route. The choices for the other routes are obvious enough.

It involves no cheating. The only case where you make love to more than one woman at a time is the harem end, which involves a marvelous technique to seduce all women at once. Beautiful. It unlocks after you beat all other routes, and when a particular somebody asks you about sex during pregnancy, you just pick the freshly appeared "only with me" option... and then you'll be in the harem route. The choices for the other routes are obvious enough.

Sweet downloading it now, after I finish Shuffle! I will either that or Deardrop. its on my list now though.