Let's play some Dota!

archaic

"My years of Dota 2 DIGITAL SPORTS analysis have allowed me to conclude that I suck at predictions." -Flutterz

This is basically me making Dota 2 predictions:

http://hydra-media.cursecdn.com/dota2.gamepedia.com/f/f6/Dlc_stanleyparable_announcer_victory_dire_04.mp3

I knew it. Naga is rising to 1st teir pick/ban as expected. My top 4 predictions feel pretty good too with Secret, LGD, EG and C9 in that order. I wish C9 step up their game in the main event. But they played great yesterday. I think they were a bit shocked and unstable day one after the big throws.

That's true. But as fans of several teams, it is also quite frustrating to see them perform like this.

Also, why is fy forcing the BH pick?

Indeed. I was really hoping for IG to do well on the groupstages.

No idea, but it doesn't seems like a good plan.  :amane:

> Play DotA match

> Be 8-0-2 in around 20 mins

> Teammates call you AFK

> Start losing game because teammates don't know how to play against rats

> Be 32-10-12 (far by best, even if you count the enemy)

> Lose the game because of teammates

> Teammates blame me and I get reported

Gt+play+dota+gt+be+8+0+1+in+around+_5fe0

> Play DotA match

> Be 8-0-2 in around 20 mins

> Teammates call you AFK

> Start losing game because teammates don't know how to play against rats

> Be 32-10-12 (far by best, even if you count the enemy)

> Lose the game because of teammates

> Teammates blame me and I get reported

Gt+play+dota+gt+be+8+0+1+in+around+_5fe0

My last ranked match was one year ago or something like that, but I spammed Sniper through 6.83 because I really like the hero and I knew he would be destroyed on 6.84. I'm a shameless Sniper picker.

ヽヽ`ヽ`、ヽヽ`ヽ`、ヽヽ`ヽ、ヽヽ`ヽ`、ヽヽ`ヽ`、`、ヽヽ`ヽ`、ヽヽ`ヽ`、ヽヽ`ヽ`、ヽヽ`ヽ`、ヽヽ`ヽ`、ヽヽ`ヽ`、ヽヽ༼ຈ ل͜ຈ༽ノ☂ hoho haha shrapnelヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ☂ ヽ`ヽ`、ヽヽ`ヽ`、`ヽ`、ヽヽ`ヽ`、ヽヽ`ヽ、ヽヽ`ヽ

Funny enough, I used to play a lot of core Leshrac around the beginning of 2014. Decided to play him again at the end of 6.83 and now I'm considered a try-hard.  :vinty:

The feels though.

Go and kill yourself. :D

I was laning mid against Bloodcyka yesterday as Venom. Well it is fucking impossible to win it. He got 500 MS and 90 damage because thirst 5 minutes in. A serpent wall isn't enough to stop him and TP home every time he uses rupture hurts my economy sooo much.

I was laughing later when i got aghs but we still lost in the end.

Go and kill yourself. :D

I was laning mid against Bloodcyka yesterday as Venom. Well it is fucking impossible to win it. He got 500 MS and 90 damage because thirst 5 minutes in. A serpent wall isn't enough to stop him and TP home every time he uses rupture hurts my economy sooo much.

I was laughing later when i got aghs but we still lost in the end.

I can't stop, it's too addictive. I just like my 800 MS too much.

Besides 90% of the games are victory that way.

tIjbY8E.png

• 4 months later...
  • 4 months later...

Take it easy. Don't bash it yet. But yes it is a bit ridiculous. Just because they are copying some things it doesn't mean it is bad. Tower aura is good for stopping early pushes. It was so hard defending T1 towers without getting punished twice.

The scan is just meh. The ability itself doesn't do anything and doesn't reveal anything. Maybe confirming your suspicion of a smoke gank. The tome is actually interesting in pro games. In pub it is cancer. In pro games it would give supports that extra bit of experience they may need.

But Manila Major invites are out! Team Secret, EG, Team Liquid, MVP Phoenix, Wings Gaming, Vici Gaming Reborn, Fnatic, OG, Complexity, Alliance, Na'Vi and LGD. There is only 4 slots left, one for each region. Really happy Alliance is invited. The EU qualifier is stacked as hell.

• 3 weeks later...